|Create multiple alarms that repeat at simple to complex intervals. An alarm can remind you of events, visit web sites, send e-mail, play sounds, or run applications. A well-designed interface makes Alarm++ flexible and easy-to-use.|
Other software from this author:
- Aligner 2.81 — Aligner lets you move your desktop wallpaper wherever you want to. You are no longer limited to Center or Tile. Now you can align it with the right-hand border or with the top of your system tray or wherever you want it.
- ResolutionChanger 3.01 — Change desktop width, height, color depth, and refresh rate temporarily or permanently with command line switches. You can have the application run another application in a specific display resolution and return to the previous resolution.
|Show all software from this author|
Alarm++ fulfills your reminder and scheduling needs. Create multiple alarms
* remind you of events -- meetings, birthdays, deadlines, TV shows
* visit web pages -- read the news every morning or check your stocks weekly
* send e-mail to your pager -- get reminders anywhere
* send messages over the network -- help others remember
* use speech and animation -- have animated characters talk and gesture
* execute scripts and batch files -- for even more complex tasks
* open folders in Explorer -- check a LAN server folder every month
* send e-mail (with or without attachments) -- send reminders to a group or
files to someone on certain dates
* play sounds or music -- wake up in the morning to your favorite CD
* run applications -- begin writing a status report every Friday morning or
backup every night *
Each alarm can repeat at many different intervals, such as every few
minutes, hours, days, months, or years. They can repeat any number of times,
from once to forever or until a specific date. Alarms can also be restricted
to specific weekdays, weeks, months, weeks of the month, and time ranges.
You can set alarms for every Tuesday, every other week, Friday the 13th, the
second Thursday of every third month, etc. Events can be ignored if they
occur a specific number of minutes, hours, or days in the past.
You can create templates for creating new alarms. For example, have a
"Meeting" template, a "Grocery store on the way home" template, and an
"Important Birthday" template. This greatly simplifies entering values for
the types of alarms that you create often.
Alarm++ has a well-designed and easy-to-use interface. It stays
unobtrusively in your system tray or can be minimized on your taskbar. The
autosave feature means that you never have to worry about losing your alarms
to a Windows system crash. Alarm++ is powerful, flexible, easy to use, and
simple to install.
Windows XP, 2000, Me, NT4, 9x
|Alarm++ 7.03 Download from 12noon.com|
- MindIT! 3.30 ENG — Talking alarm clock featuring 8 alarms and 8 task schedules, automatic atomic time synchronization, Swatch InternetTime support, holidays and observances reminder with database updatable via Internet, one click access to system tools and features
- Avalio Task Scheduler 2.1 — Avalio Task Scheduler gives you ability to manage required tasks according to schedule. The component can be used to create reports, update site content, call ASP pages at particular time, check if web-server is functioning or IIS requires restart.
|Find all software similar on Alarm++ 7.03|