|Split WAV files from any source. Supports up to 24-bit multi-channel. Automatic and easy manual splittin. Records audio from any source, open existing files, DAE, and write MP3/OGG/FLAC encoded files. CUE sheet editor for CDRwin. Schedule recordings.|
Other software from this author:
- MiLo's Jukebox 5.3 — Plays all registered multimedia formats, such as WAVE, MIDI, MPEG, MP3, AVI.
Selectable playback device (e.g. multiple soundcards or synthesizers)
Create, use, save and load playlists
Trackbar to jump to any desired location
- MiLoPhoto 2.2 — helps you organize, edit and distribute digital images. View images, create CD collections, quickly build an HTML photo album, remove red eyes, rotate, zoom and print. Changes are embedded into the file, without affecting the image. Create cards.
|Show all software from this author|
CD Wave is a program designed to aid in CD-Recordable mastering. It was built for recording and splitting WAV files from any source, like LP, tape or even from CD using digital audio extraction. After recording, you can let CD Wave automatically calculate split points, or you can manually add and delete split points. After this, you can write out the tracks as individual wave files and use any CDR mastering program to write a disc that has no clicks or pops in between tracks. You can also directly write out MP3, FLAC, APE or OGG files to play on your portable device or for archiving and online sharing.
CD Wave can also act as a simple audio recorder and editor, allowing you to record and playback audio, and cut out parts that you want to keep. You can even let CD Wave replace your tape deck, and program it to start recording at any given time.
Since CD Wave can read and write CUE sheets, you can also use it as a CUE sheet editor for CDRWin
CD Wave supports all uncompressed audio formats up to 24-bit, at any sample rate and any number of channels (mono, stereo, quad, dolby 5.1). It can read from WAV, FLAC and APE files, CD audio and digital or analog inputs through a soundcard.
486, 16MB RAM
W64 format, minor bug fixes
|CD Wave Editor 1.94.4 Download from cdwave.com|
- Blaze Audio RipEditBurn 2.3 — RipEditBurn is a totally integrated sound editor, CD ripper and burner. It's the only music editing software and sound recorder you'll need for converting tapes and records to CD or conversion between sound files. Replace 4 programs with one!
- LP Ripper 8.0.0 — LP Ripper makes the task of converting vinyl LPs, tapes and cassettes to MP3 files or CDs much easier. Record your LP as a single WAV file on your computer. LP Ripper automatically splits the file into a separate WAV file for each track.
- UltraISO Media Edition 184.108.40.2068 — Extract, edit, create and burn ISO/BIN files directly, make bootable CDs, and convert more than 27 CD/DVD image formats to ISO, BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG) or CloneCD (.CCD/.IMG/.SUB) format. It can make image from CD/DVD-ROM, and handle disk image as well.
|Find all software similar on CD Wave Editor 1.94.4|