|ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use, yet fully featured tool, that lets you read tracks from audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.|
Other software from this author:
- Awave Audio 9.3 — Awave Audio is a professional audio file format batch converter.
- Do conversions from the about 90 audio file formats that it can read into any of the 60 or so audio file formats that it writes!
- Supports built in effects + 'DirectX plug-ins'.
- Awave Studio 9.4 — Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads over 250 different audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers and trackers. It can be used in a variety of ways: as file converter, an audio editor, an instrument editor.
- Chromatia Tuner 3.1 — - Use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner.
- Short response time, large range, and good precision.
- Automatic or manual modes.
- 'Beat tone' option!
- Supports more than 20 different temperaments, historic & modern!
- MIDI in+out.
|Show all software from this author|
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A 3-step procedure makes the conversion both quick and easy!
- Single pass operation for all options and output formats!
- Works with most CD-ROM and DVD hardware - support both SPTI, ASPI32 and 'Raw-Read' interfaces.
- Supports many output formats: AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC*, IFF, MAT, MP2*, MP3*, OGG*, RA*, SB, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA*. (* Requires free add ons)
- Supports the latest LAME MP3 encoder with Constant, Variable or Average Bit Rate encoding.
- Supports the latest Windows Media Audio V9 format.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports retrieving album info from 'CDPlayer.ini'.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization.
- Flexible output file naming control.
- High quality sample rate conversion.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert 'normal' tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CDâ€™s recorded with â€˜emphasisâ€™.
- Some more options: Create M3U play-list, Remove leading silence and Drive read speed control.
MMC2 compatible CD or DVD-ROM
Added support for a new 'raw-read' interface that should be compatible with Windows Server 2003, as well as work with some hardware (e.g. USB CD-ROM's) that previously could not be used for ripping audio CD's.
|ACDR 3.5 Download from fmjsoft.com|
- ACXtractor 3.20 — ACXtractor is a fast, professional and user friendly CD ripper for Win XP/ 2k/ NT/ ME/ 9x (aka audio grabber, digital audio extraction).
You can extract your AUDIO CDs very easily and save it as WAV (make a copy of your original CD), MP3 or OGG.
- AudioConverter Studio 4.7 — AudioConverter Studio is an Audio Converter and a CD-Ripper combined into one easy-to-use utility. It does CD to MP3 or WMA conversion on the fly, rips CD tracks to WAV files and does WMA to MP3, MP3 to WMA, OGG to MP3 and FLAC to MP3 conversion.
- Fast Audio Converter 1.1 — Fast Audio Converter supports the most popular audio files formats; supports batch conversion, the best audio codecs and ID3 Tag v2. Handy user's interface and a fast conversion speed guarantee the best results even for the non-experienced users.
|Find all software similar on ACDR 3.5|