|m3uEdit is a VERY simple m3u playlist creator/editor. You can drag-n-drop ANY type of files from Windows Explorer and they will be added to the end of the playlist. You can drag the filenames around to get them in the order you want.|
Other software from this author:
- m3uEdit2 2.2 — m3uEdit is a robust m3u playlist creator/editor. Drag-n-drop between files.
- JPG Collager 1.0 — JPEG Collager is a JPEG (and BMP) viewer which shows each image in a window without any border. You can open any number of images. Each one is manipulated individually. Right clicking a window will give you a menu of options for the window/image.
- Text Ticker 1.4 — Text Ticker is a little program which scrolls the contents of a text file at the top or bottom of the screen. The text appears in a so-called "appbar" which is similar the the Windows Taskbar. All settings- font, color, text file, etc.- are saved.
|Show all software from this author|
m3uEdit is a VERY simple m3u playlist creator/editor. You can drag-n-drop ANY type of files from Windows Explorer and they will be added to the end of the playlist. It accepts any filetype so that playlists for any media type can be made. For instance, Windows Media Player can play various videos, WMA, and MP3 files from a single m3u playlist.
You can drag the filenames around to get them in the order you want. You can delete items from the list. You can even edit an item by clicking it a second time (not sure why you'd want to). Then save the file. That's it.
Only one option: Include (or not) m3uEdit in the context menus of m3u files. This means you can right-click any m3u file and pick m3uEdit to start editing that file.
Windows 95 or newer
simple m3u playlist creator/editor
|m3uEdit1 1.2 Download from SlashbackSoftware.com|
- STS Playlist Editor 3.0.4 — Are you looking for an easy way to rearrange your playlists? If so the STS Playlist Editor is for you. Give the songs a different order, edit a mp3 file's details, even scan your hard drive for all audio files.
- Tag and M3U 1.6(Build655) — Tag and M3U allows you to easily edit music tag for multiple files or manage playlist automatically.Write tag by folder name,file name and existing tag fields, rename file by tag or make m3u playlist. Many options, multi-language and easy to use.
|Find all software similar on m3uEdit1 1.2|
AutoMode sequentially executes a list of processes at a configurable time interval. These processes may also be supplied command line
|Better File Rename 4.8|
Better File Rename is a powerful Windows Explorer enhancement that transforms the tedious and time-consuming task of renaming multiple
One of the most popular word games ever, Scramble transforms a phrase into a coded message by scrambling the alphabet. You can either solve