|RIP Vinyl records from any audio input on your PC, and produces WAV or MP3 files, which can then be burned onto a CD-R, IPod, or other portable music player for your own personal use while away from home.|
2, 2006 09: 1:5:|
1111 ( -151 -13.59% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Email||penquiries @ wieser-software.com|
|Keywords||RIP LP Vinyl Tracks Digitize Automatic Cassette Recorder Automatic Audio 78_RPM Spoken_Word MP3 Ogg Ipod |
click for full size
Other software from this author:
- Flashcard Tables 1.09 — Select which of the tables you want to practice, and the program will present them as flashcards. See how quickly you can answer and get listed in the hall of fame. Demo limited to 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s table. Statistics saved about each run.
- Sight Reading Challenge 1.23 — Learn the 21 notes of the Bass Clef and Treble Clef. The program displays the notes on the staff, and you press the name of the letter. If you get it wrong, the program displays the name above the staff. You then press the correct name to proceed.
|Show all software from this author|
Dust off your Vinyl Records and safeguard your recordings!
RIP Vinyl records from any audio input on your PC, and produce WAV or MP3 files, which can then be put onto a CD-R, iPod, or other portable music player for your own personal use while away from home.
Compression is done via Microsoft's Audio Compression Manager (MSACM) and can use any ACM codec that is licensed for encoding.
The software automatically detects tracks while recording, and can record 78 RPM records on a 45 RPM turntable.
You can also Record Streaming Audio if your sound card supports it.
The software now supports a peak VU meter, and the main UI and installation has been translated into Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish. You can also get help at the touch of a button.
650 MB free space for full album of WAV files
Now Supports Media Player 10 Free MP3 codec
|RIP Vinyl 3.38 Download from ripvinyl.com|
- LP Recorder 8.0.0 — LP Recorder has been designed specifically to record vinyl LPs to CD-standard WAV files. These can subsequently be converted to MP3 files or stored on CD.
- LP Ripper 8.0.0 — LP Ripper makes the task of converting vinyl LPs, tapes and cassettes to MP3 files or CDs much easier. Record your LP as a single WAV file on your computer. LP Ripper automatically splits the file into a separate WAV file for each track.
- AIPL Singulator 1.5 — Record or rip vinyl album (a.k.a. LP recorder) or cassette tape to your PC computer. It separates songs and stops when done. You can then use other products to transfer to MP3, WMA, Apple iTunes / iPod (AAC/M4A), or burn a CD. FREE demo, buy $24.99.
|Find all software similar on RIP Vinyl 3.38|