River Past Audio Capture 6.10.2 ( View screenshot )
|Record audio from sound card (microphone, line-in or speakers) or DV camcorder to AIF, AVI, MKA, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA or optional M4A. Full control over audio codec, sample rate, channel, bits/sample, and bitrate. Can schedule unattended recording.|
Other software from this author:
- River Past Audio Converter 6.10.2 — Batch convert audio from 3GP, AC3, AIFF/AIFC, APE, ASF, AU, AVI, VCD DAT, DivX, DV, FLAC, IVF, M4A, MKA, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPC, MPG, OFR, OGG, OGM, RA, RAM, RM, SD2, SND, TTA, DVD VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV, XviD to AIF, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA or M4A.
- River Past Video Cleaner 6.10.2 — Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG Media OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to animate GIF, AVI, MOV, WMV, DivX, XviD, DV, MKV, OGM, MP4.
- River Past Video Perspective 6.10.2 — Adjust video aspect ratio with Letter Box (black strips are added) or Pan & Scan (the original video is slided). Converts from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, VCD DAT, DivX, DV, MKV, MOV, MP4,MPEG-1, OGM, RM/RMA, WMV, and Xvid to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, or DV.
|Show all software from this author|
River Past Audio Capture is a easy-to-use, fast, and powerful audio recording software.
Record audio for audio CDs, MP3 players, internet streaming for your favorite video editing/authoring software. It enables you to capture audio from sound card (microphone, line-in, or speakers) or DV Camcorder connected to 1394 card (Firewire, iLink) to AIF, AVI, MKA (Matroska Audio), MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV or WMA (Windows Media Audio). You can choose the audio codec, sample rate, channel, bits per sample, and bitrate. For WMA, you can also choose from a list of Windows Media profiles.
With River Past MPEG-4 Booster Pack installed, you can output to M4A (MPEG-4 AAC audio), the format used by iTune and iPod.
It can be used as a unviersal audio converter. Just play your audio or video files (RM, RA, MIDI, MOV, QT, AVI, WMV, WMA, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VCD, SVCD, DVD) in your regular player, and use River Past Audio Capture to record from speakers, by setting "Stereo Mix" or "WAV" as the input connector.
This is the only audio recording software which enables you to record from your DV camcorder connected to a 1394 (also called Firewire or iLink) port. Hot swapping is supported. You can record from webcam microphones too.
Adjust the recording volume level manually, even during the recording, or let the software adjust it automatically.
It has a built-in scheduler for unattended recording. You can set the start time and/or the stop time. Record your favorite radio show and listen when you have time.
With the optional MOV Booster Pack, you can record to QuickTime MOV audio.
Requires DirectX 8.0. Windows Media Format 9 runtime is required for WMA recording (download link available on web site). No Adware or spyware.
30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Free support and minor upgrades included with purchase.
500 mhz PC, DirectX 8.0 and WMF9
|River Past Audio Capture 6.10.2 Download from download.riverpast.com|
- River Past Audio CD Ripper 5.10.2 — Easy-to-use and fast batch audio extractor from CD-DA. Rip audio CD to AIF, AVI, MKA, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV, WMA or optional M4A. Full control over codec, sample rate, channel, bits/sample, and bitrate. Can choose from a list profiles for WMA.
- AudioKit 1.35 — Convert CDA RA MP1 MP2 OGG WMA MP3 WAV AC3 VOB(DVD) AAC M4A FLAC AU AIF APE MPC G721 G726 VYF MP4 RM WMV ASF MPG DAT(VCD) AVI to MP3 WAV WMA OGG APE FLAC AMR AWB AAC M4A CD converter
|Find all software similar on River Past Audio Capture 6.10.2|