|A-book is a handy digital address book that features built-in dialer, envelope and label printing, vCards support, 'Save for Web' option, easy search system, backup option, multi-user access over the network, and synchronization with Pocket PC.|
Other software from this author:
- Dialog Box Assistant 2.1 — Dialog Box Assistant greatly speeds up access to your favorite folders and files. It extends the standard Windows Open and Save dialog boxes with two additional buttons: one for the list of the recently used folders, another for the recent files.
- A-Converter 1.0SR1 — A-Converter is a handy utility, that can handle unit conversions in number of categories. Just enter the value, select category with the source units and you will get the list of converted values, ready to be copied into the clipboard
|Show all software from this author|
A-book is a handy digital address book.
This software features many great options that make A-book an essential tool for business and personal life. Like envelope and label printing feature that lets you instantly create and print envelopes addressed to a person you select from your A-book entries. Or built-in dialer that lets you dial any selected phone number right from this application. A-book even lets you place your data on the Internet: 'Save for Web' option is easy and flexible. Synchronization with Pocket PC devices is also available.
Every program starts with an interface, and you will definitely like ours. It is simple, attractive and convenient. You can arrange your address books in tree-like format and display data using contact list and contact info views. A-book's search feature lets you quickly find any necessary information - address, phone number, notes, etc. You can add and remove columns in the contact list to instantly create address lists and phone lists. Other important features of A-book are built-in backup and restore options. After all, you don't want to lose hundreds of addresses, e-mails or phone numbers you collected over the years.
Multi-user access makes A-book perfect for office use. A-book is fully customizable, supports user-defined categories and provides great extra options, such as clock with time-zones, report and memo card printing, speed-dial and call-logging options, support for foreign language alphabets, e-mail client and web browser integration. Moreover, you don't need to retype your contacts - use A-book import options! A-book supports various formats of text files and vCards.
This means, you can easily move your contacts from Lotus, Eudora or Outlook. A-book is distributed as shareware, which means it is free to download and try.
Pentim-100+, 16 MB RAM
Synchronization with Pocket PC devices. Improved label and envelope printing. Improved backup option. Contact list keyboard navigation.
|A-book 3.1 Download from xeletrix.com|
- Contact Book 5.1 — Contact Book and Daily Notes. Can be used at home or for business. Keeps track of all kinds of contacts (personal, business).
- Handy Address Book 2.1 — Address book software that can publish your address book to the web, get
a map, dial a contact's phone number, or sending them an e-mail.
Powerful importing and exporting capabilities. Full printing and print
preview, plus vCard support.
- Manage Your Contacts 18.104.22.168 — Manage Your Contacts is a tried and true program that will help you easily store and manage contact information (names, addresses, phone #'s, etc.). It is so easy to use that you'll have virtually no learning curve, yet it sports a lot of power...
|Find all software similar on A-book 3.1|