ActiveSocket Network Communication Toolkit 2.1 ( View screenshot )
|Toolkit to enhance your applications or scripts with client/server network socket communication, client telnet sessions, SNMP, wake up on lan (Wake On Lan, WOL), RSH (remote shell script)capabilities and more.|
Other software from this author:
- ActiveEmail SMTP E-mail Toolkit 2.1 Ч ActiveEmail provides an easy-to-use programming interface to SMTP e-mail and NNTP news communications;
Use it to send messages automatically, or in batches, from applications, web servers, or from the command-line.
- ActiveXperts Network Monitor 5.4 Ч ActiveXperts Network Monitor is the leading solution for monitoring all aspects of your LAN and WAN servers, workstations and devices.
ActiveXperts Network Monitor supports Windows platforms, UNIX platforms, Linux platforms, and Novell platforms.
- ActiveComport Serial Port Toolkit 2.0 Ч Serial port toolkit to enable applications or scripts to communicate with a modem or other serial port device. Features full com port control, binary and ASCII data transfer, support for RS 232 and RS 485 standards and ISDN modem support.
|Show all software from this author|
Toolkit to enhance your applications or scripts with client/server network socket communication, automated telnet sessions, wake up on lan (Wake On Lan, WOL), RSH (remote shell script) capabilities and more. Use this component with ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, Visual C++, Visual C# .NET or VBScript application/tool. Based on Microsoft's Winsock modules.
Samples for all platforms and development tools are provided. Use this ActiveX control for different purposes:
- To automate Telnet sessions; for instance, configurations for network switches (3COM, Cisco) are normally done via telnet sessions. You can use ActiveSocket to automate these telnet sessions, hiding passwords and specific configuration menu's from the operators. In combination with a we server, you can delegate specific tasks to operators. Operates use the web-interface; the web-application (ActiveSocket) establishes the actual Telnet session;
- To create your own client/server applications; your server-application listens for an incoming connection on a specific port, while your client application makes a connection to it;
- To enhance your applications with client/server technologies;
- To query servers and devices using the SNMP protocol;
- To run a Shell Script on a remote UNIX or LINUX computer that runs the RSH (Remote Shell Script) daemon;
- Wake up On Lan (Wake On Lan, WOL); wake up machines based on their MAC address;
ActiveSocket can be used on Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows .NET platforms.
Visit http://www.activexperts.com/activsocket to view online samples.
|ActiveSocket Network Communication Toolkit 2.1 Download from activexperts.com|
- N-Tier File 126.96.36.199 Ч Allows VB6 Developers to seamlessly add file transfer capabilities to their applications. The DLL allows for TCP/IP file transfers for text, picture, and .exe (Binary) files through methods that remove the complexity of WINSOCK programming.
- N-Tier Slam 188.8.131.52 Ч VB6 based TCP/IP N-Tier application server library that supports database access, chat servers and clients, sending of SMTP E-mail, and calling of sub procedures and functions at the server from a client application. Standalone database access.
- Proxy Workbench 1.2 Ч Proxy Workbench is a unique proxy server ideal for developers, trainers and security experts that displays its data in real-time.
|Find all software similar on ActiveSocket Network Communication Toolkit 2.1|