|Monitor the performance of laptop computer batteries and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). Graphically see the charge / discharge rate, diagnose problem battery cells and compare your batteries performance with expected discharge rates.|
Other software from this author:
- TestLog 2.1 1013 Ч A software tool that provides an integrated management environment for test cases and test project requirements. It provides reports on the status and progress of a software products test cycle and projects the time remaining to complete.
- BurnInTest Pro 5.0 Ч BurnInTest is an easy to use software tool that simultaneously exercises all major components of a computer, to test for endurance and reliability. Tests include CPU, RAM, disk, video, CD/DVD, printer, serial, parallel, USB, tape and Network.
- MonitorTest 2.2 Ч Investigate the quality and performance of computer monitors and LCD flat panel screens using a series of 25 different test patterns displayed at various resolutions.
|Show all software from this author|
Batteries, given their chemical nature, are prone to wear, corrosion, leakage and outright failure due to events like short circuits and lightning strikes. Given their propensity to fail and to have decreased performance over time, it is important to be able to identify and monitor their performance. With BatteryMon, monitoring the state of your battery has never been easier.
BatteryMon is an easy to use Windows program that allows the monitoring of laptop computer batteries and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). Graphically see the battery charge / discharge rate, diagnose problem battery cells, compare your batteries performance with expected discharge rates and see the status of each individual battery pack (when multiple batteries are in use). Batteries and BIOS must comply with the Windows, Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) specification in order for BatteryMon to work correctly. More than 20 statistics are provided including voltage levels, battery chemistry, full capacity level, current capacity, bias settings, device names and serial numbers. A log file is maintained of the battery charge level and other statistics for later analysis and the software comes with a comprehensive help file.
32MB Ram, 1MB Disk space, compatible battery / UPS
Added menu and toolbar, replacing some buttons on the interface
Added a system try icon
Added right click menu to mini window
Added option to send email when battery charge falls to a certain level
Added option to run BatteryMon automatically at startup
Added right click menu for system try icon
Added new security measures
|BatteryMon 2.0 1006 Download from passmark.com|
- aaxBattery 1.0.0 Ч Get Battery state for laptop/notebook with this ActiveX Control.
- PingGraph 184.108.40.206 Ч PingGraph helps find and diagnose network problems by graphing ping times and and estimated bandwidth available on multiple connections. Email alerts inform you of networking trouble. Data is saved in an easy-to-use XML format.
- AccSmart 1.0 Ч AccSmart is an utility for portable computer's battery monitoring. It is intended to provide you all the battery data and to show you the evolution of the battery's capacity during the charge/discharge cycles.
|Find all software similar on BatteryMon 2.0 1006|
High quality web accelerator with powerful pop-up & ad blocker and cache will save your time, money and nerves. http://myproxy.desofto.com/
|Stereogram Explorer 2.0|
Stereogram Explorer is user-friendly design software for creating
high-quality hidden 3D graphics, also known as Single Image Random
|Paraben's 5 in-a-line 1.00|
Paraben's 5 in-a-line is a simple yet highly addictive game. The object of the game is to line up five or more marbles in a line