DELETE 2.10 -- Enhanced file delete. Options include prompt before delete, overwrite and delete, recursive delete of files and directories, override file attributes, more than one file spec, and delete only files not in master directory.
DLOCK2 2.01 — DLOCK2 is a simple command line file encryption/decryption utility program that uses the free Diamond 2 Encryption Algorithm. Full source code included. Version 2.01 is the same as the original DLOCK2, except recompiled for the Win32 command line.
Description: DELETE.EXE is a Win32 console application that deletes files. Win32
Console application means that it runs in a Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
command prompt. It is an improvment over the DEL or ERASE internal
command that comes with the operating system. Delete's features include:
* allows multiple file specifications on the command line; * optionally deletes Hidden, System, or Read Only files;
* optionally prompts for permission to delete any file;
* optionally deletes files in directories below the current one;
* optionally removes empty directories below the current one;
* optionally overwrites files before deleting them; and
* optionally deletes only files dated before, after, or between dates.
* optionally deletes only zero length files.
* optionally deletes only files that are not present in a reference directory (useful for mirroring a directory structure when used with Xcopy).
DEL16.exe is the old DOS version of this program that runs under pure DOS, and can't see long file names.
The Shredder 1.00 — File shredder - destroys files. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APPLICATION! It can permanently destroy files on your hard drive
WinDos 1.3 Rev 6 — DOS Command Prompt utility. Open a Command Prompt from a Window pick-and-point directory. Print nested directory trees to the printer. Add user defined paths to a quick retrieval menu. Type DOS and Windows commands from with a Windows Line Prompt.
Folder Lock 5.3.9 — Folder Lock lets you lock, hide or encrypt confidential files, folders, pictures, documents or any type of files from unwanted users of your computer with a password. It takes seconds to secure your data.