|Script your own macros and hotkeys. Any key, mouse/joystick button, or combination can become a hotkey. Automate almost anything: Send keystrokes & mouse clicks; launch programs/documents; work with the clipboard, registry, & soundcard settings.|
Customize your keyboard, joystick, and mouse with an open source scripting language that is backward compatible with AutoIt v2. It includes a quick-start tutorial, an automatic script writer (macro recorder) that records your keystrokes and mouse clicks, and a comprehensive help file.
In addition to its automation features described below, AutoHotkey excels at hotkeys, able to make almost *any* mouse/joystick button, keyboard key, or combination into a hotkey. It can also individually disable or override Windows' own shortcut keys, such as Win+E and Win+R. It may also help alleviate RSI; for example, it can create substitutes for Alt-Tab using keys, mouse wheel, or buttons.
MAJOR AUTOMATION FEATURES
- Define abbreviations that expand as you type them (auto-replace).
- Create custom GUI windows and menu bars.
- Retrieve or change the volume, mute, and other settings of any soundcard.
- Remap keys and mouse/joystick buttons.
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks to any window (without needing to activate it).
- Launch programs, shortcuts, URLs, and documents.
- Activate, hide, close, or resize any window.
- Make a window transparent and/or always-on-top.
- Change the priority of a process or close it.
- Create custom tray icon menus and popup menus.
- Use a joystick as a mouse.
- Monitor your system (e.g. close unwanted windows the moment they appear).
- Automate game actions by detecting pixel colors.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard's contents, even if it contains files copied from the Explorer.
- Perform any operation upon a set of files and folders that match a wildcard pattern.
- Read, write, and parse text files more easily than in most other languages.
- Work with the registry and INI files using the included interface commands.
- Display simple tooltips and balloon tips.
- Display dialog boxes to interact with the user.
- Convert any script into an EXE that can be run on any computer.
None (it uses very little memory)
Create custom GUI windows and menu bars. Change the priority of a process or close it.
|AutoHotkey 1.0.20 Download from autohotkey.com|
- HotKeyz 18.104.22.168 — HotKeyz is a keyboard utility with hotkey / shortcut control for executing files, folders, Start / Run commands, opening your mail, browsing to a website and logging in and much more ...
- Keyboard Manager Deluxe 2.14 — Assign shortcuts, text, and objects to over 350 keyboard hotkeys, including function keys, letters, and numbers, with Shift, Ctrl, and/or Alt. Press hotkeys to open programs, files, and webpages, and to paste text, files, images, and sounds.
|Find all software similar on AutoHotkey 1.0.20|