Other software from this author:
- JTree 22.214.171.124 — JTree is a professional Java tree menu applet with XML support, dynamical loading, cross-browser/multiplatform compatibility and powerful client-side API. This component is highly useful for representation of structured data.
|Show all software from this author|
Dynamical loading of items from XML stream gives a possibility to create trees with unlimited number of nodes. dhtmlxTree can load its content dynamically from server using Ajax or directly from on-page XML data-island.
Extended drag-n-drop functionality greatly simplifies tree usage. Drop-as-sibling behavior makes it easy to reorder nodes in a tree view.
This DHTML tree has checkbox system in order to use this component as a navigation bar with selection lists. Besides usual two-state checkboxes (checked item, unchecked item), there is a possibility to use three state checkboxes with "partly-checked" value (some sub-items are checked).
- Multibrowser/Multiplatform support
- XHTML compatible
- Dynamic loading
- XML support
- Extended XML serialization
- drag-&-drop (within one tree, between trees)
- copy with drag-n-drop
- checkboxes (two/three states), disabled/hidden
- user data for nodes
- Async mode loading support
- .NET custom server control
- JSP custom tag
- Macromedia Cold Fusion support
- Sorting (a-z,z-a)
- Event handlers for loading process
- Extended event handlers for drag-n-drop
dhtmlxTree is free for non-commercial use. Source code is available.
New features added: XHTML compatibility, extended serialization, node sorting, .Net support, JSP support, changeable icon size, updated documentation, etc.
Copysafe PBV 2.0|
Protect images and pages on your web site. Copysafe is copy protection from all saving including Printscreen and screen capture. PBV is a
Altova Authentic 2005 is a FREE content editor that allows non-technical users to modify content in XML documents and databases. Just fill
ApexDiet makes it easy to lose weight. Simply enter your current and target weight, tell ApexDiet what percent of the weight you'd like to