010 Editor 2.0
|010 Editor is a professional hex editor designed to edit any binary file, drive, or process on your machine. Use our unique Binary Templates technology to understand any binary format. Includes a whole range of powerful analysis and editing tools.|
Other software from this author:
- 010 Memorizer 1.0 — 010 Memorizer is a powerful program for memorizing numbers. The system works by converting a number into a word or phrase that creates a vivid image in your mind.
- HAMIC 1.0 — The HAM Intelligent Calculator, also called HAMIC, is designed to aid HAM radio operators perform a number of calculations. This includes simple circuits (e.g. resistors), complex circuits (e.g. L networks), or other calculations (e.g. SWR).
|Show all software from this author|
010 Editor is a professional hex editor designed to edit any binary file, drive, or process on your machine. Using our unique Binary Templates technology, 010 Editor allows a binary file to be parsed into a data structure that can be understood. Features an easy-to-use editor with standard Cut, Copy, and Paste commands, support for huge files, and unlimited Undo and Redo for all editing operations. Use the Inspector to easily edit data in a number of different formats. A set of sophisticated editing and analysis tools are included such as Find/Replace, Binary Compare, Histograms, Check Sums, ASCII/EBCDIC/UNICODE Conversions, Find in Files, Importing/Exporting, Highlighting, Bookmarks, and Printing. An integrated expression Calculator using C syntax is supplied and Scripts may be written to automate many different tasks. Contains an online repository of Templates and Scripts that are available for download.
Hard drive editing, process editing, more powerful templates.
|010 Editor 2.0 Download from sweetscape.com|
- Cygnus Hex Editor 2.50 — This is the fastest and easiest hex editor available anywhere! Tabbed MDI interface, multi-level undo & redo, extensive drag & drop support, blazing search/search & replace, file comparison, delete and insert characters like a word processor, more.
- WinHex 11.26 — Hex editor, disk editor, and RAM Editor with a lot of features: Concatenating, splitting, unifying, analyzing, and comparing files, flexible search and replace functions, Data Interpreter, template editing, encryption, automation of file editing, ...
- Hexprobe Hex Editor 2.01 — A general-service hex editor, particularly helpful in the areas of hex-byte editing, byte-pattern analysis, for example: IT security.
|Find all software similar on 010 Editor 2.0|