CRC32 Static Library 1.00
|CRC32 Static Library for Microsoft VC++ was produced to make your CRC checking operations quick & easy to implement seamlessly without the need for an external DLL|
Other software from this author:
- Bandwidth Controller Standard 1.07 — Bandwidth management and traffic shaping software for Windows 2000 and XP. Take control of your network traffic by limiting the data rates of all traffic flowing through your server. No client software needed.
- CloseApp 1.01 — CloseApp was originally written to automatically close Acrobat after use when scripting from dos .bat files, but CloseApp can used for any windows application or window!
CloseApp enumerates through multiple windows and closes all matches.
- All Converter 6.0.2 — All Converter is a powerful, all-in-one, multimedia application converting the media files among the most popular media formats.With All Converter,you can convert MP3 to WAV,MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG,MP3 to VQF, WAV to MP3,WAV to WMA,WAV to OGG,...
|Show all software from this author|
CRC32 Static Library for Microsoft VC++ was produced to make your CRC checking operations quick & easy to implement seamlessly without the need for an external DLL
The CRC is a "digital fingerprint" of a file, With CRC32 you can "melt down" a huge 20 MB (or even much bigger) file to have a small, handy reference to it, a single 32-bit number like 7d9c42fb (hexadecimal notation) which would unambiguously reflect the entire contents of this huge file. Now if some changes to this file happened, no matter how small, maybe only a single wrong bit somewhere in the middle, a new CRC-32 calculation would yield a completely different reference number (say 3faa83bd). So there’d be no doubt about it - this is not the same file anymore. On the other hand if the reference number was still the same (7d9c42fb) you might be sure that the file hasn’t changed.
The algorithm of CRC32 is exactly the same as that internally used by PKZIP and WinZip; i.e. the CRCs calculated by PKZIP and CRC32 are identical. That’s another fine thing about CRC32 - it calculates compatible, widely used 32-bit checksums, not just any numbers. You can use the 'pkunzip.exe -vt filename.zip' command to see that PKZIP’s CRC-32 values of files stored inside the filename.zip are identical to that calculated by CRC32 for these files.
Though you can use CRC32 to calculate 32-bit checksums of any file the real strength and usefulness of CRC32 is in comparing Wave Sound Files to see if their non-silent music parts are identical. In particular CRC32 may come in handy when comparing two different extractions of a CD Digital Audio track to ensure that the performed digital copy is perfect.
|CRC32 Static Library 1.00 Download from home.freeuk.net|
- CRC32 COM Component 1.04 — CRC32 COM Component is for ASP, .NET, Cold Fusion, VB, VC++ and other languages.
The com component will quickly generate a CRC32 checksum from files or a text string in hex or numeric as the official polynomial used by CRC-32 in PKZip, WinZip and
- DLL to Lib 1.42 — DLL to Lib is a magical tool which can convert a DLL file into its equivalent static library file. After that, you can replace the original DLL file with the static library file, rebuild your application, and distribute it without the DLL!
|Find all software similar on CRC32 Static Library 1.00|
Batch conversion from PDF to BMP, DCX, GIF, HTML, PS, TIFF, JPEG, TXT, PNG, JNG, PS... with a GUI interface.
|Anewsoft Video Converter 2.0|
Anewsoft Video Converter is a powerful tool that can convert video files from one format to another. It converts within AVI (DivX, XviD
HostInfo is a software product designed to retrieve domain and network information about
internet-hosts and IP addresses (owner name, cont