|ArtCursors allows you to edit static and animated cursors in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. You also can search files and folders for cursors, import and export cursor images and create cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage.|
Other software from this author:
- AhaView Free 1.1 — This viewer supports all popular graphic formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ANI, WBMP, PSD. You can browse images in thumbnail mode, view pictures full screen with zooming features, convert images to JPEG and Windows Bitmap formats.
- Any to Icon 2.12 — Any to Icon allows you to convert multiple BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD and WMF images to Windows icons in one action. It also breaks down entire icon libraries into individual icons. You can change color resolution and size to create customized icons.
- IconXP 2.03 — Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.
|Show all software from this author|
ArtCursors contains all tools you need for creating and editing Windows cursors and managing cursor libraries. The program is friendly enough for the casual user who wants to tweak a couple of standard .CUR files, yet powerful enough for the professional graphic designer who needs to create complex animated cursors and manage large cursor libraries.
Using this program you can create and edit static and animated cursors with image formats in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 16 million colors. It supports smooth cursors in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha-channel. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve, ellipse, 3d frame and enhanced gradient and chess fill.
You can set cursor hot spots and test cursors.
You can import and export .cur, .ani, .ico, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .psd, .xpm, .xbm, .wbmp files, import .wmf, .emf files, export .rc files, export animated cursors to animated GIF images , capture screen. You can even extract cursors from Windows executables, libraries (including .exe, .scr, .icl, .dll, .il, .nil, .ocx, .vbx, .dpl, .bpl and several other file types). ArtCursors allows you to import, export and change color palettes for cursor images.
With ArtCursors, you are can split compound cursor s into simple images and break down entire cursor libraries into individual cursors. You can also create your own cursor libraries. ArtCursors scans files and folders for cursor s, deletes identical cursors from libraries, sorts cursors within libraries, performs drag and drop operations to files from Windows Explorer or other file shells and drags and drops cursors from one library to another. You can move cursors between libraries as well as copy and paste images to other applications.
16MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk, True Color video mode
Undo limit is increased to 24 commands. Problems with some .bmp files are fixed. Arbitrary canvas rotation is added.
|ArtCursors 4.03 Download from aha-soft.com|
- AT File Mole 2.0 — Low-level editing ANI, CUR, ICO, WAV files. Extracting icons, cursors and bitmaps from EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL, SCR files and saving theirs in ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG formats or copying to clipboard. Support alpha blending. Zoom for preview
- Icon to Any 2.04 — Icon to Any allows you to convert Windows icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR, WBMP and RC formats. It has a wizard interface. It's simple to process multiple files at once. You can find icons and make images for use on Web pages.
|Find all software similar on ArtCursors 4.03|