|CustomIcons is an ultimate tool for customizing the icons on your desktop, in Windows Start menu, for your folders and many other locations. It lets you scan your files, folders and local drives for icons. It can manage icon libraries and save icons.|
Other software from this author:
- AhaView Free 1.1 — This viewer supports all popular graphic formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ANI, WBMP, PSD. You can browse images in thumbnail mode, view pictures full screen with zooming features, convert images to JPEG and Windows Bitmap formats.
- Any to Icon 2.12 — Any to Icon allows you to convert multiple BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD and WMF images to Windows icons in one action. It also breaks down entire icon libraries into individual icons. You can change color resolution and size to create customized icons.
- IconXP 2.03 — Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.
|Show all software from this author|
CustomIcons is an ultimate tool for customizing the icons on your desktop, in Windows Start menu, for your folders and many other locations. Using CustomIcons you can easily replace default Windows icons with the ones to your choice and customize a wide variety of desktop attributes. Are you bored with your standard run-of-the-mill desktop, which looks exactly like thousands of other desktops all over the world? Aha-soft CustomIcons provides an easy and elegant solution for this problem! Using this small handy tool you can easily replace standard Windows icons with the ones you like and customize desktop attributes. You can change even those icons that cannot be changed using standard Windows tools.
CustomIcons lets you find and extract icons and manage icon libraries. With this program you can extract icons from .ico, .cur, .ani files, Windows executables, libraries (including .icl, .dll, .scr, .il, .nil, .ocx, .vbx, .dpl, .bpl and several other file types). You can import .bmp, .jpg, .png, .gif, .wmf images into icon collections. With CustomIcons, you can split compound icons into simple images and break down entire icon libraries into individual icons. You can also create your own icon libraries for better and more efficient icon storage. The special .icc icon collection format allows save source information for icons. CustomIcons scans files, folders and all local drives for icons, deletes duplicate icons from libraries, sorts icons within libraries, supports drag and drop operations (for specifying the source files/folders from Windows Explorer or other file managers) and sorts icons inside collections. You can find out any icon properties, view icons using different display modes, copied and pasted icon images from/to other applications.
If you like to tweak your system, CustomIcons will definitely be a great addition to your utilities collection.
8 MB RAM, Pentium-100 MHz, 8 MB Hard Disk
Ability to manage icon libraries. Ability to explore icon properties. Support for PNG and BMP formats.
|CustomIcons 2.0 Download from aha-soft.com|
- Icon to Any 2.04 — Icon to Any allows you to convert Windows icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR, WBMP and RC formats. It has a wizard interface. It's simple to process multiple files at once. You can find icons and make images for use on Web pages.
- FolderShine 1.01 — FolderShine changes an icon or color of any folder you like.
Be creative in everyday work!
- Bee Icons 4.0.1 — Tired of boring icons on your PC? Get Bee Icons, the best icon manager that will return the excitement to desktop by replacing standard system icons. One click and you won't even recognize old desktop â€“ bright colors, eye-catching icons, groovy look.
|Find all software similar on CustomIcons 2.0|