|Check your fonts, printer, keyboard and operating system for euro symbol support. A easy to use wizard. EuroCheck is freeware. That software doesn't record activities, doesn't require runtimes and doesn't require installation.|
9, 2005 05: 1:8:|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Keywords||Euro fonts euro_sign tools eu system check business EUR char character type typeface truetype euro_symbol free freeware European_Union keyboard printer windows software font_manager |
click for full size
Other software from this author:
- 3D FontTwister text & button maker 1.3 — FontTwister lets you create impressive text effects for web pages, logos, and presentations in seconds. Add glows, bevels, transparency, embossing, texture, edges, soft shadows and blurs to your text or apply one of the dozens of built-in styles.
- Typograf font manager 4.8f — Top class font manager for OpenType, TrueType, PostScript Type1 and printer fonts. Previews all fonts, prints fonts in many ways, compares fonts, displays all font properties and views character set, keyboard layout. Zoomes and manages fonts.
- FontRenamer 1.0 — FontRenamer is free and renames truetype font files (*.ttf) to the real name of the typefaces. Simply select a folder of font files and click Rename button. Â»Arial bold italic.ttfÂ« instead of Â»arialbi.ttfÂ« or Â»Brush Script.ttfÂ« instead of Â»bruscn.t
|Show all software from this author|
Check your fonts, printer, keyboard and operating system for euro symbol support. A easy to use wizard. EuroCheck is freeware. EuroCheck was developed in cooperation with the German "Federal Office of Safety in the information technique". It's available in English, German, French, Spain, Italian, Dutch and Polish language. That software doesn't record activities, doesn't require runtimes, doesn't require installation, doesn't write to the registry, doesn't modify files outside of its own directories, isn't adware.
Dutch language support
|EuroCheck 1.4 Download from ftp:|
- DMControls.CharMap .NET control 1.0 — CharMap is a .NET control for viewing and copying characters of any fonts installed in the system. It can be used for various projects being adoptive to each applicationâ€™s design and color gamma. Windows, DOS and Unicode character sets are supported
- LangPad - Math & Currency Characters 1.1 — LangPad - Math & Currency Characters provides an easy way to insert Math & Currency characters and symbols into your WordPad and Notepad text. Click the mouse on a character or symbol in the chart, and it will be inserted into your text.
|Find all software similar on EuroCheck 1.4|