|CRT is a rock-solid terminal emulator with great session management features, a multi-session tabbed interface, scripting, and numerous emulations. CRT supports SOCKS and generic firewalls, transparent printing, Zmodem, ActiveX, and Windows TAPI.|
Other software from this author:
- SecureCRT 4.1.2 Ч Highly customizable terminal emulator for Internet and intranet use with support for Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) as well as Telnet and rlogin protocols. SecureCRT is ideal for connecting to remote systems running Windows, UNIX and VMS.
- SecureFX 2.2.2 Ч SecureFX is a secure file transfer client with support for SSH2. Choose SFTP, standard FTP, or secure data transfer with FTP over an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH2) connection. A simple Explorer-like interface makes it easy to learn and use.
- VShell 2.2.4 Ч VShell SSH2 server is a secure alternative to Telnet and FTP on Windows and UNIX providing strong encryption, robust authentication and data integrity. Fine-tune your environment with precision control and a selection of authentication methods.
|Show all software from this author|
CRT is a rock-solid Windows terminal emulator for Telnet, RLogin, and Serial protocols that's easy to use and highly customizable. CRT is ideal for accessing host-based legacy applications, querying a database, accessing a BBS, or connecting to a network device to perform configuration tasks. CRT features a multi-session tabbed interface with extensive session management and customization features. Customization options include toolbars, menus, keymaps, and login scripts, as well as fonts, cursors, and color schemes. Named sessions and firewalls let you create individual configurations that can be used on a session-specific basis. The Activator tray utility minimizes desktop clutter while a click on the "New Tab" icon on the toolbar allows you to begin a new session instantly. The Quick Connect feature connects to UNIX, VMS, and Windows servers by entering only a hostname. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console - all with ANSI color. Multibyte character sets are supported for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese, as is support for scalable line-drawing fonts and character attributes including VT line-drawing symbols, bold, underline, reverse and blink, and double-width and double-height fonts. Powerful scripting capabilities, including ActiveX scripting support for VBScript and other scripting languages, save you valuable time by automating routine configuration tasks. Dialer support for Windows 98 and NT through Windows TAPI allows saving dial-up connections in session information. Other features include Zmodem file transfers, auto logon, Emacs mode, SOCKS and generic firewalls, and excellent support for transparent pass-through printing. CRT includes a 30-day try-before-you-buy evaluation license for the fully functional application and access to VanDyke Software technical support.
486-based PC, 16 MB RAM
-Improved Xterm color
|CRT 5.0.1 Download from vandyke.com|
- TN3270 Plus 2.3 Ч TN3270 Plus is a flexible, efficient and inexpensive telnet client application for connecting Windows PC users to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX systems via TCP/IP. TN3270 Plus delivers 3270, 5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation.
- ZOC 5.06 Ч This terminal emulator gets you connected via telnet, SSH/SSH2, modem and ISDN. It is well known for it's outstanding user interface. High configurability powerful scripting and a wealth of features make ZOC a great tool to access Unix shells.
- Com 7.1f Ч Com 7.1f Supports ANSI, VT52, VT100, VT220 and DOORWAY emulations. File transfer protocols: Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit, Ascii, and Pure Binary. Macros, powerful scripting language with script learning ability. Auto connection, Command line parame
|Find all software similar on CRT 5.0.1|