|This audio recorder offers wide range of sound qualities (11-192 kHz, 8/16-bit, mono/stereo) and adds features like import/export to WAV, OGG and MP3, keyboard shortcuts, endless loop playback, simple editor, transcription mode and playback effects.|
Other software from this author:
- Audio Notes Recorder 6.1 — This voice notes program records from microphone and all other sound sources. Its key features include support for scheduled recordings, voice operated recording, transcription playback, export to MP3/WAV/OGG/EXE, changeable skin and message editor.
- Active Desktop Calendar 5.99 — This fully customizable calendar for Windows displays its data on the desktop wallpaper using icons and text. It features interactive desktop interface, notes, tasks, alarms, provides data sharing on a local area network and integration with Outlook.
- Active ScreenSaver Builder 4.6 — Award-winning screen saver editor allows you to combine images, text and multimedia. It features powerful command language, transition effects, easy to use wizard and supports avi/wav/mid/mp3 media files. Extra: templates for one-step screen savers.
|Show all software from this author|
This program offers wide range of sound quality parameters to be used for recording. You can work with various sampling rates (11/22/32/44/48/88/96/192 kHz), sample sizes (8-bit or 16-bit) and choose between mono or stereo sound. User interface is simple and provides a selection of keyboard shortcuts (e.g. jump playback for quick reviews) with most important controls available in off-focus mode and accessible while working with other programs. Claudio comes with a track editor for making cut-outs and splitting, transcription playback mode, mouse wheel support, endless loop playback, two-track mixer, pre-amplifier, some interesting playback effects (echo, equalizer, flanger and pitch), support for unattended scheduled recordings and exact time positioning bar (ETP) for quick and precise navigation within a sound track. Recording time is limited only by available free space on a target hard drive and its file system. You can import/export WAV, OGG Vorbis and MP3 files and use an option to send recordings directly by e-mail. Claudio can also create stand alone executable exports: EXE files containing both a little player and recorded material itself.
PII Celeron 300MHz processor or better, 32Mb RAM
Version 6.0 presents five new sampling rates, playback effects, track splitting, two-track mixing, pre-amplifier and automatic time-based division on exporting or during recording.
|Claudio 6.0 Download from xemico.com|
- Minutes of Meeting Recorder 4.2 — This program allows you to take minutes of meetings by recording discussion and writing notes about present people, agenda, actions and closure. Audio signal is compressed in real-time, easy to export and listen in transcription playback mode.
- Lecture Recorder 4.2 — This program allows you to record lectures with written notes attached, plus it saves both components to a single lecture file. Audio signal is compressed on-the-fly, you can export it easily and listen in transcription playback mode when necessary.
|Find all software similar on Claudio 6.0|