|A powerful and simple to use audio editor, even beginners can be productive in minutes.
Record, edit, and mix sound across 8 tracks and export wav or mp3 files in up to 16 bit 48 KHz audio, all in real time. 7 powerful sound effects + DMO effects.|
Other software from this author:
- 3D Sound Tester 1.0 — The 3D Sound Tester is wav file player that lets you pan sound around you with your mouse. Move the sound location node, and you'll feel the distance and direction of the sound change even with simple stereo speakers.
- Audio WASP 1.0.0 b1 — Quickly and easily create captions for audio or video to publish on the web for Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, or QuickTime Player. Customize web player sizes, positions, fonts, colors and your own audio, video, and captions. http://maven3d.com
- Maven3D Professional 1.32 — Video referenced 3D sound editing program. Record, edit and mix 5.1 pro quality (24/96) Surround Sound. 3D effects include Sound Image, Surround Panning, and Sound field. Windows Media Compatible. Optional Dolby Digital AC3 and MPEG2 AAC codecs.
|Show all software from this author|
User-friendly, highly visual, fast and powerful audio editor. Even beginners can be productive in minutes.
Record, edit, and mix sound across 8 tracks and save WAV or MP3 files in up to 16 bit 48 KHz audio, all in real time.
7 built-in real time editable effects include:
- Surround Panning
- Volume Amp
- Pitch Shift
- Amplitude Modulation
Use DMO sound effects plugins to expand functionality.
Real time sound effects are editable in layers for maximum versatility.
MavenXP is ideal for busy professionals and people who want results more than difficult or complex software. If you can drag and drop, you're 90% there. Most other operations take only 1 or 2 clicks.
Real time effects, 1-click WAV splitting, time markers, drag & drop effects for sound slices, and on-the-fly selections while sound is playing make audio editing with MavenXP lightning quick. No waiting and no difficulties. MavenXP saves you time.
Spice up business or academic presentations with professional quality sound.
And for musicians, just hookup your gear and record direct to disk to begin editing immediately.
Drop markers on your sound to help find loops and make killer tracks.
When you are finished, save your work as a WAV or MP3.
- Burn it to CD or DVD
- Upload it on the web
- Put it in Flash animations
- Layer music over home movies
- Make PowerPoint presentations sing
- Email that special someone the words you really want to say...
We invite you to try MavenXP and a few of the other editors out there. You'll soon see just how MavenXP can improve your workflow and save you time.
For a simple example with MavenXP: Click on a waveform and press 'Ctrl+d' to slice it in 2. Right-click and drag the slice to another track. Drag & drop a sound effect onto the slice, then put it back where it was cut from. Auto snapping makes it easy. And it probably took you less time than it took to read this small example.
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 32 MB RAM, 133 MHz CPU
|MavenXP 1.2 Download from maven3d.com|
- Audio Editor / Sound Recorder 3.4 — Edit mp3 and wav formats. Use the sound recorder to create wav files from tapes, vinyl, microphone, mixing deck etc. Decode MP3 to WAV. Edit, add effects.
- Dexster 3.0 — Record, edit, add audio effects, mix and burn your digital audio files.
|Find all software similar on MavenXP 1.2|