Minutes of Meeting Recorder 4.2 ( View screenshot )
|This program allows you to take minutes of meetings by recording discussion and writing notes about present people, agenda, actions and closure. Audio signal is compressed in real-time, easy to export and listen in transcription playback mode.|
Other software from this author:
- Audio Notes Recorder 6.1 — This voice notes program records from microphone and all other sound sources. Its key features include support for scheduled recordings, voice operated recording, transcription playback, export to MP3/WAV/OGG/EXE, changeable skin and message editor.
- Active Desktop Calendar 5.99 — This fully customizable calendar for Windows displays its data on the desktop wallpaper using icons and text. It features interactive desktop interface, notes, tasks, alarms, provides data sharing on a local area network and integration with Outlook.
- Active ScreenSaver Builder 4.6 — Award-winning screen saver editor allows you to combine images, text and multimedia. It features powerful command language, transition effects, easy to use wizard and supports avi/wav/mid/mp3 media files. Extra: templates for one-step screen savers.
|Show all software from this author|
This program allows you to take minutes of meetings by recording discussion and writing standard summaries. The audio recorder built in the program saves each new recording as a separate section and offers real-time OGG audio compression and voice operated recording mode. It also features transcription playback mode, audio editor for making cut-outs, Exact Time Positioner (ETP) bar for quick and precise positioning within a recorded section, mouse wheel support and a selection of keyboard shortcuts with the most important controls available in off-focus mode and accessible while working with other programs. All recordings are 8-bit, mono, with 44KHz as the default sampling rate, but you can also use 22KHz and 11KHz. On the other hand, Minutes of Meeting Recorder provides a number of rich-text fields, enabled with basic formatting options, for creating standard meeting summary consisting of information about subject, date and place, present people, agenda, actions and closure. Both text and audio are saved to the same meeting file that you can easily share using the option for attaching meeting file directly to a new e-mail. Additionally, the program allows exporting of meeting notes to rich-text file and audio recordings to WAV, OGG or MP3 format. Meeting file size can go up to 2GB which gives you more than 12 hours of uncompressed recording.
Note: if your microphone can not pick up meeting discussion try to find one designed for conferences.
PII Celeron 300MHz processor or better, 32Mb RAM
Version 4.2 features transcription playback mode and an option for setting temporary folder location
|Minutes of Meeting Recorder 4.2 Download from xemico.com|
- Claudio 6.0 — This audio recorder offers wide range of sound qualities (11-192 kHz, 8/16-bit, mono/stereo) and adds features like import/export to WAV, OGG and MP3, keyboard shortcuts, endless loop playback, simple editor, transcription mode and playback effects.
- Lecture Recorder 4.2 — This program allows you to record lectures with written notes attached, plus it saves both components to a single lecture file. Audio signal is compressed on-the-fly, you can export it easily and listen in transcription playback mode when necessary.
|Find all software similar on Minutes of Meeting Recorder 4.2|