4Team for Outlook 1.98.0236 ( View screenshot )
|Upgrade Outlook with an easy-to-use workgroup project management utility. Define member access rights and share over intranet or internet their Outlook Calendar, Contacts, Documents, Tasks, invite in meetings, and create discussions without a server.|
Other software from this author:
- FreeBusy 1.20.0049 — MS Outlook add-on automatically creates and sends e-mail auto reply from your custom templates based on your Status (Away, Out of Office, Vacation, custom Status or Calendar Free/Busy time). Allow response to selected Contacts or Distribution lists.
- ShareO 2.21.0079 — Share/synchronize Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders (calendar, contacts, journal, mail, tasks and notes) without server. Create subscriptions for events, contacts lists. Share any custom forms of clients' data and mail folders. Create easy your CRM.
- vCard4Outlook 2.00.0021 — Microsoft Outlook allows you to convert only one contacts into the vCard format at a time. With VCard4Outlook, integrated in Outlook toolbar and file menu, you can easily convert (Import-Export) all your contacts to the vCard format with few clicks.
|Show all software from this author|
Manage your teams and projects in Microsoft Outlook with this easy-to-use workgroup utility without or with a server. Using an Internet connection (dial-up or broadband) or your company's intranet, your team members can create and share their multiple projects' workspaces including a calendar, contacts, documents, tasks, and discussion boards. Define member's access rights, post news, assign tasks, find members' free/busy times and organize meetings, discussions, and teamwork on shared documents, and control and centralize members' activities. You can use this product as an ideal instrument for remote companies and groups or just for sharing Outlook data for personal use. Now all relevant information and documentation can be placed in one location, only accessible by those with permission. Whether there are Web pages, spreadsheets, word processing documents, or any formatted material, it is available round the clock for those who need it. Let team members know their role, their tasks and their schedule. With a team task list, team members have instant access to their contribution to the project. Create a contact lists. Have a single place for team members to access the list of contacts important to your project. As the project develops, the list can be easily updated, so that everyone on the team has the names and contact information of those involved. Administrating does not require any special skills. You team can synchronize data among Outlook 2000/2002/2003 users, running in Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP, and supports Exchange and non-Exchange Profiles. You can also access Outlook data over Internet using 4Team Online Service. The version for Outlook 2000 is available from product website.
MS Outlook 2000/2002/XP/2003, Win 98/ME/2000/Xp
Improved synchronization with 4Team Online
|4Team for Outlook 1.98.0236 Download from dl.filekicker.com|
- Public OutLook 1.2 — Outlook groupware without Exchange: shared pst
"Public OutLook" make it possible for several users to connect an Outlook-PST file at the same time. The shared Outlook-PST files with full access and rights for read and write.
- Outlook Connector for MDaemon 2.0.5 — Outlook Connector unlocks the collaborative functions of Microsoft Outlook using MDaemon as the mail server platform. Outlook users can share Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Notes, and Journal folders without the expense or expertise required by Exchange.
|Find all software similar on 4Team for Outlook 1.98.0236|