|Print bar code 128 from Windows! Subsets A, B, C, and UCC/EAN 128 in TrueType and PostScript. Includes standard and human readable fonts. Plus VBA functions for Excel and Access, Word label templates, and our Bar128 utility to calculate checksums.|
Other software from this author:
- EAN Bar Codes 2.5 — Print EAN bar codes from Windows! TrueType & PostScript European Article Numbering barcodes for EAN 8 and 13, and Bookland (ISBN numbers). Plus VBA functions for Excel/Access, Word label templates, and the BarEAN utility to build bar codes for you.
- Art Deco Fonts 3.3 — 10 hand kerned TrueType Art Deco style scalable fonts for Windows XP/ME/98/2003/2000/NT. Run ARTDECO.EXE to preview and selectively install. Includes: Big City, Dalith, Hafnium, Haman, Narcosis, Neaten, Orange, Ramose, Totem, and Zyme.
- Script and Calligraphy Fonts 2.9 — 10 hand kerned TrueType Script and Calligraphy fonts for Windows XP/ME/98/2003/2000/NT. Selective install and un-install. Includes: ESF Elite, Flushing, Grandam, Hotpress, Jessica, Mech Bold, Old English, Patrician, Saffron, and Zen St Charles.
|Show all software from this author|
Print your own code128 from Windows! This bar code set includes TrueType and PostScript fonts and adds the ability to print barcodes to virtually any Windows program. Bar code 128 requires a checksum and lets you encode the entire ASCII character set, including control codes. Simply begin each barcode with a special start code, and end each bar code with a checksum and the stop character.
Barcode 128 was designed for high density alphanumeric work. This font set includes all three subsets (A, B, and C) of bar code 128, plus the UCC/EAN variations. Subsets A and B let you encode the full ASCII character set. Subset C is used for ultra high density numeric work.
This barcode package includes both the standard (barcodes only) and the human readable(bar codes with text or numbers below) versions of barcode 128. Each of these scalable bar code fonts comes in three different aspect ratios, so you can vary the height and width of the bars independent of each other. This allows you to print barcodes with the same height, but with a different bar thickness.
Our software lets you print your own bar codes on your documents and packaging, or you can print sheets of labels with bar code 128 using our templates. Want to print bar codes in Access, Excel, or Word? We include VBA macro functions that do all the work for you. If you are unfamiliar with barcodes, just run the Bar128 utility program (included in this package) to build bar codes for you. The download version includes a manual in Rich Text format compatible with any Windows word processor. The physical package comes on CD with a printed manual.
Six Subsets: A, B, C, and UCC/EAN in both standard and human readable versions
Features: three aspect ratios of each bar code font
Data Type: Alpha-Numeric+ (subsets A and B), Numeric (subset C)
Bar Code Length: Variable
Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
Any version of Windows
New look and help, Word label templates, update checker
|Bar Code 128 3.6 Download from barcodingfonts.com|
- IDAutomation Code 128 Font Advantage 5.1B — Easily print Code128 barcodes with this advanced font package. The download includes examples for Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. Includes over 15 tools, macros and source code for easy integration into many applications.
- VersaBar 22.214.171.124 — Barcode Software Add-on for any Windows Applications. For both 32bit and 64bit OSes
|Find all software similar on Bar Code 128 3.6|