Active Network Monitor 2.01 ( View screenshot )
|Active Network Monitor is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers in the network. Active Network Monitor runs under Windows NT/2000/XP and allows Systems Administrators to gather information from all the computers in the network.|
Other software from this author:
- PortsLock 1.8 Ч PortsLock is a firewall with user-level access controls for Windows NT/2000/XP. Once PortsLock is installed, administrators can assign permissions to TCP/IP connections, just as they would in managing permissions on an NTFS partition of a hard disk.
- CDLock 1.4 Ч CDLock lets you set up rules for the local computer, defining when any removable disks which support auto-eject feature can be used and by whom. CDLock even allows controlling access to the Audio CDs.
- DeviceLock 5.73 Ч DeviceLock gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices (floppies, serial and parallel ports, Magneto-Optical disks, CD-ROMs, USB and FireWire drives, ZIPs, Bluetooth, etc.) on a local computer.
|Show all software from this author|
Active Network Monitor is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers in the network. Active Network Monitor runs under Windows NT/2000/XP and allows Systems Administrators to gather information from all the computers (even from the Windows 9x/Me computers) in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers. Active Network Monitor provides the powerful technology of storing and comparing received data. Administrators can make "snapshots" of the systems for future comparison and notation of changes. Active Network Monitor has a flexible plug-in based architecture that allows you to plug in necessary modules on demand. Each module (plug-in) performs a task and displays retrieved information in its own window. Active Network Monitor ships with a predefined, constantly growing list of plug-ins, including plug-ins for monitoring services, devices, installed applications, disks, shared resources, hardware resources (IRQs, I/O, DMA and Memory), users, local groups, global groups and so on.
64MB RAM, 2MB HDD
- Added new plug-in - Performance Information. It retrieves information about the operating system resources (memory, CPU usage, etc.).
- The Security Patch Analyzer plug-in now reports about the default permissions provide the Everyone group with Full access on the system root folder. The Windows 2000 default permissions could enable an attacker to mount a Trojan horse attack against other users of the same system.
- Minor internal improvements.
|Active Network Monitor 2.01 Download from protect-me.com|
- Super Suite 188.8.131.52 Ч Super Suite is the comprehensive systems management solution for IT professionals. Super Suite allows you to automarically detect the hardware and software, manage your time and servicing and build custom reports for your network.
- Network Auditor 184.108.40.206 Ч Lets you determine exactly what hardware and software is installed on your network, and monitor this for faults and changes.
- Big:eye 2.0 Ч Maps(AutoDiscovery),Business Views,Monitoring,Fault Management,Remote Control,Inventory management,Software distribution,Web based reports,Performance Monitoring,Application monitoring,Network printer monitoring,network traffic anayze,License manager
|Find all software similar on Active Network Monitor 2.01|