|With AppSpy managers can easily track the usage of particular files and applications on a Novell Netware File Server within their company. Learn which files are most frequently used during the course of a day, week, month or year!|
Other software from this author:
- Balloon OCX 2.0 Ч Balloon OCX is a powerful ActiveX Control that allows you to create cool customized
tooltips for your controls! Some advantages that Balloon OCX has over conventional
tooltips: multi-line text; change look (fonts,size,color,etc.)
- CAD OCX 1.0 Ч An ActiveX Control doing wonderful things in AutoCAD like drawing lines, circles, arcs, rectangles, 3D Spheres, 3D Cones, etc. with ease! Also, calculate the distance of a line, calculate the mid point of a line, etc.
- CAD OCX Pro 2.0 Ч A Visual Basic ActiveX Control for AutoCAD to create objects, extract block attribute values, and move VB data to AutoCAD.
|Show all software from this author|
With AppSpy managers can easily track the usage of particular files and applications on a Novell Netware File Server within their company. Learn which files are most frequently used during the course of a day, week, month or year! You can also send messages to and clear connections of those users using a specific file. Use AppSpy to gather critical information and make important decisions based on the results.
|AppSpy 2.2 Download from ic.net|
- Disk Auditor Net 2.2 Ч Scan for and store daily network file statistics such as creator, deletor, archiver, creation date, deletion date, last access date, last archived date, etc. Tally important file statistics for specific directories such as # modified files, etc.
- FileSpy 3.0 Ч FileSpy allows users connected to a network with Novell Netware to see all the users who are using a specific file. It also allows viewing of the user's rights to the file/directory, how the file was opened, the user's network address, etc.
- FileSpy Pro 2.0 Ч FileSpy Pro is a powerful file monitoring utility for Novell file servers. Discover how many users opened a file, the length of time a user had a file open, how many times a user opened a file, the average length of time a user had a file open, etc.
|Find all software similar on AppSpy 2.2|