|Did you know that your computer collects information about where you go on the internet, details on forms you fill up and so on? This information represents danger to you if it is discovered by somebody. To protect yourself, use Evidence Destructor.|
Other software from this author:
- 1st SMTP Server 2.591 — A free SMTP relay server. Allows to relay emails sent to it, directly to their destination, bypassing your provider's mail server. If you need to send large quantities of email, set up a few of these servers on different computers and let a mass mail
- Advanced Emailer 3.0 — Advanced Emailer is intended for sending electronic mail utilizing mailing lists. It is a great tool for anyone who needs to send information/notifications to a large number of recipients. This program allows you to create and manage large mailing li
- 1st Desktop Guard 1.63 — 1st Desktop Guard lets you prevent your desktop icons from getting rearranged, stop users from changing desktop wallpaper and screen saver, secure your public access computers, save, restore, manage and lock desktop layouts.
|Show all software from this author|
When you are working on your computer performing the day to day activity like surfing the Internet, paying your bills online and logging into the websites with passwords, your computer is recording most of the steps you take. For example the history of all the web sites you visited, all the pictures you downloaded, all the pages and text you see, are being recorded by the system. It is done so when you log in to the web site later, you don't have to type a whole name and you don't have to complete forms and enter passwords again. In many cases it is done for your ease of use, but the problem with that is you compromise on your security when you use all these features. If somebody were to look at your PC, which happens quite often. For example your wife wanted to use it for something, or your kids would need to play with it. Or if your computer is at work, your coworkers or your boss would have access to it. Most of the sources of information that may represent your sensitive information are stored on your computer unprotected, and can be recovered by people with some minimal knowlege of computers. It can even affect you when you least suspect it. If you, for example, let your kids download some stuff from the internet. They may download a virus or a malicious program or pictures or other offensive content without you even knowing anything about it or suspecting anything like that has happened. They can also use your computer to make purchases on the Internet (remember, your credit card an all the details are stored there and you will be left to bare the consequences of all their actions. To solve this problem, you need to clean up all the unwanted garbage that is cluttering your computer to get rid of the unwanted evidence that may be used against you one day. You need Evidence Destructor to do the job for you. This program will let you remove all the unwanted evidence from your computer and continue getting rid of it on a scheduled basis as the clutter starts to co
|Evidence Destructor 2.14 Download from emailarms.com|
- 1st Evidence Remover 2.14 — Destroy all hidden in Windows needless activity information that may potentially contain evidence and endanger you needlessly, and also remove temporary files left by Windows making it cleaner and running faster.
- Evidence Exterminator 2.14 — Evidence Exterminator cleans all PC usage history information. Clean up your cookies, history, temporary internet files, browser's cache, recycle bin, recent documents, and also remove all the temporary files left by your system.
|Find all software similar on Evidence Destructor 2.14|
VB Net Maker 1|
Thousand VB.Net lines written in one click! This Generator browses a Data Base (Oracle, Access) and builds VB Net Modules : Data Access
|MessLess Inventory 4.6|
MessLess Inventory is an inventory tracking utility that is 100% customizable. All elements of the program, including data entry fields
This program is designed to compile and solve crossword puzzles and nonograms (Japanese puzzles). It consists of three main units: the