Advanced eLearning Builder 3.5.4 ( View screenshot )
|The Advanced eLearning Builder authoring tool is designed for creating e-learning materials such as e-tests, tutorials, quizzes, etc. The system enables the creation of e-tests in visual mode.|
Other software from this author:
- Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom 4.4.1 — Net Monitor for Classroom is a program that allows a view of a computer monitor of a remote computer, which is connected to the network. After start the program displays the screens of all remote computers. Teacher can also lock the remote computers.
- Molecular Structure of the Substance 2.4 — The program consists of nine sequences (substance classification,
molecule motion, Diffusion, Brown's motion, temperature and pressure,
ideal gas, real gas, crystal structures, etc.).
The capability exists to continuously change physical parameters.
- 3D Geometrical Objects 1.4 — The program can represent the following objects in 3D space: regular prism (3 to 10 sides); general three-sided prism; special four-sided prism (adjustable inclination of sides); regular pyramid (3 to 10 sides). Interactive 3D animation.
|Show all software from this author|
The Advanced eLearning Builder authoring tool is designed for creating e-learning materials such as e-tests, tutorials, quizzes, etc. he created test can be compiled to EXE form. The system enables the creation of e-tests, just with several mouse clicks, which contain several types of exercises. By planning exercises in visual mode, exercises can be designed, corrected, examined, complemented, and updated in a simple and survivable way. Various elements such as gap-fill tasks, multiple choices, and alternative questions are used to set tests questions. Additionally, many other elements such as various types of texts, graphics, multimedia, Object Linking and Embedding - OLE, and buttons ensure that your test has an attractive look and professional feel. And, all these elements can be easily moved and resized using a mouse. Elements offer various customization possibilities including changing colors, fonts, and contents; thus, creating and modifying all kinds of e-tests is quick and easy. Visual design mode allows the building of e-learning materials in a simple and comprehensive way. Therefore, you can always see exactly how the final test to be deployed to students will look. Additionally, built-in dynamic resolution assures you that a test will automatically adjust to all possible screen resolutions that end-users may have so the look won't be deformed in any way.Advanced eLearning Builder also contains many pre-defined test templates that allow you to make professional looking tests in no time at all. This way, creating e-tests is as easy as editing text in a word processor, which allows beginners to start using the application immediately.An additional feature of Advanced eLearning Builder is test flow control, which allows you to write teaching sequences that can adjust to the students' knowledge and supply students with additional information when needed. This way, individualization is granted.
P 300Mhz, 64Mb Ram
Some bug fixes.
|Advanced eLearning Builder 3.5.4 Download from eduiq.com|
- Create A Quiz 5.16 — Create A Quiz is a "computer assisted learning" software program that allows teachers, educators, parents and businesses to easily generate their own on-screen interactive quizzes, exams, surveys and questionnaires.
- Interlex 2.4 — Interlex is a vocabulary builder for learning foreign words and phrases. Features include: 4 testing modes; multiple translations; intelligent response evaluation; powerful editor; automatic keyboard & font selection; vocabulary files in 5 languages.
|Find all software similar on Advanced eLearning Builder 3.5.4|