Atoms, Symbols and Equations 4.0 ( View screenshot )
|Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software that tests students as they learn. Topics include: elements, atoms and molecules, word equations, chemical symbols, Periodic Table, chemical formulas, balancing chemical equations.|
Other software from this author:
- Ray's Letters and Numbers 2.2 — Free, fun to use educational software for children aged 3-6. A great way to teach the alphabet, numbers, counting, simple spelling, keyboard skills and more. Simple, entertaining, educational games which your child will want to play again and again.
- Teachers Report Assistant 5.3 — Free time saving utility for teachers who word process student reports. Produces professional sounding, individualized report cards in the shortest possible time. Complete with an online database of teacher comments.
- The Atom Builder 1.0 — Chemistry teaching software which simulates the building of any of the first 20 atoms (up to calcium) on screen. Learn how atoms are formed from electrons, protons and neutrons and how the electrons are arranged in shells or energy levels.
|Show all software from this author|
Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software that tests students as they learn. Topics covered include: elements, atoms and molecules, word equations, chemical symbols, Periodic Table and chemical formulas. Plus interactive simulations to teach the balancing of chemical equations and the formulas of ionic compounds. As far as possible, skills are taught through familiar examples, to help reinforce general chemical knowledge. Written by a teacher for use in schools, but an excellent personal tutor for anyone beginning to study Chemistry. Questions constantly test understanding and hints are given when answers are wrong.
Win 95/NT4 or higher; 16Mb ram
Web extension activities for each unit; Improved interface; improved help file; improved printing options.
|Atoms, Symbols and Equations 4.0 Download from chemistryteaching.com|
- Atoms, Bonding and Structure 2.0 — Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software. Topics include: elements, compounds, mixtures, atomic structure, ionic bonding, covalent bonding, bond energies and the Periodic Table.
- Covalent Bonding 1.0 — Chemistry teaching software which simulates the bonding of covalent compounds on screen. Learn how covalent compounds are formed by atoms sharing electrons. Includes a reference section to support students learning with basic facts and information.
|Find all software similar on Atoms, Symbols and Equations 4.0|
SnowWhite StripTris 1.0|
SnowWhite StripTris is a new free Christmas game combining simple rules of Tetris® and photos of sexy pinups. It is specially made for
|BCGPEdit (BCGSoft Professional Editor) 6.5|
MFC extension library for incorporation an advanced edit control into any MFC-based application. It has the following features: Syntax
|PDF Manager 3.1|
This utility is a Adobe Acrobat PDF file search, index, compare and convert tool. PDF Manager includes following tools: Compare PDF, PDF