|Access-MySQL is an effective tool to convert Access to MySQL server and vice versa , supporting many advanced features like , the ability to select certain number of fields from each selected table, converting tables relationships , and scheduling|
Other software from this author:
- MySQL Excel 3.0 — Powerful tool to Convert any Excel file to MySQL and vice versa with scheduling options , it can also store any Excel files in PHP script to import it to MySQL even when direct connection to the MySQL server isn't allowed
|Show all software from this author|
Access-MySQL is an effective tool for data conversion from MS Access databases to MySQL server and vice versa , supporting many advanced features like , the ability to select certain number of tables from the source database and moreover there is an ability to select certain number of fields from each table, converting relationships between tables , command line support, and scheduling of the conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
1) Supports MS Access 97,2000,XP, 2003 and MySQL 4.x, also tested successfully against MySQL 5.0.0a-alpha .
2) All common MySQL and Access data types and field attributes are supported. Â·
3) Convert Table Relationships.
4) Support for Synchronization, Adding new records or fields if any to the target database. This keeps your source and target databases coherent and up-to-date. Â·
5) Support for scheduling of conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
6) Support to choose target table type for MySQL. MyISAM, InnoDB, Heep, ISAM or BDB table types are supported.
7) Full support for converting indexes, Auto increment fields, composite primary keys and constraints.
8) The ability to select only the tables you want to convert.
9) The ability to select only the fields you want to convert for each selected table.
10) Support for Renaming Tables during conversion .
11) Support for converting NULL values to "Zeros" for numeric fields and to Empty string "" for text-based fields. Â·
12) Support for changing "Date/Time" fields data type when converting from Access to MySQL. "DateTime","Date","Time" and "Year" data types are supported.
13) Command line support . Â·
14) Support for change Access fields character case in the target MySQL database.
Ability to convert relationships between tables , ability to select certain numbrr of fields from each table , and ability to rename tables during conversion
|Access-MySql 2.5 Download from softgalaxy.net|
- Access-to-MySQL 3.5 — Access-to-MySQL is a program to move MS Access databases to MySQL server. All MS Access data types and attributes are supported. The program has easy-to-use wizard style interface and works with all versions of MySQL server.
- ConversionTool 4.2.2 — Tool reengineers BTrieve databases and converts comprehensively Access databases into SQL Server preserving all table structure details, and supports the conversion of the views and procedures. Moreover, the tool supports solution of problems.
- MySQL Migration Toolkit 2.3 — MySQL Migration Toolkit is a software pack to convert any data source to MySQL and vice versa. It includes the following utilities: Access-to-MySQL, Excel-to-MySQL, MSSQL-to-MySQL, MySQL-to-Access, MySQL-to-Excel, MySQL-to-MSSQL and Oracle-to-MySQL.
|Find all software similar on Access-MySql 2.5|
Oracle Query Analyser 2.0.3|
Oracle Query Analyser allows rapid transact SQL development against an Oracle database through an intuitive Windows graphical user
Do you want spooky? Then this is the halloween screensaver for you. A haunted house filled with scary things like Dracula and
|Battle Boattle 2.5|
Battle Boattle 2.5 is one of a kind naval shooter that is absolutely insane. Crazy boats, mad opponents, wild bonuses and kooky missions