|Print your own bar codes from Windows! This set contains 14 TrueType barcode fonts: 2/5, 2/5 interleaved, 3/9, OCR, PostNet, and UPC-A fonts. Includes VBA functions for Excel and Access, Word label templates, and our BarMore utility program.|
Other software from this author:
- Bar Code 128 3.6 — Print bar code 128 from Windows! Subsets A, B, C, and UCC/EAN 128 in TrueType and PostScript. Includes standard and human readable fonts. Plus VBA functions for Excel and Access, Word label templates, and our Bar128 utility to calculate checksums.
- EAN Bar Codes 2.5 — Print EAN bar codes from Windows! TrueType & PostScript European Article Numbering barcodes for EAN 8 and 13, and Bookland (ISBN numbers). Plus VBA functions for Excel/Access, Word label templates, and the BarEAN utility to build bar codes for you.
- Art Deco Fonts 3.3 — 10 hand kerned TrueType Art Deco style scalable fonts for Windows XP/ME/98/2003/2000/NT. Run ARTDECO.EXE to preview and selectively install. Includes: Big City, Dalith, Hafnium, Haman, Narcosis, Neaten, Orange, Ramose, Totem, and Zyme.
|Show all software from this author|
If you are looking for an easy way to print bar codes from Windows, this font set is your answer! You get five of the most popular bar code formats, plus OCR-A and OCR-B fonts. These scalable TrueType fonts give you true WYSIWYG bar codes in any Windows application. This range of bar code types let you bar code virtually anything.
This package includes the bar code types: 2/5, 2/5 interleaved, 3/9, PostNet, and UPC-A. Bar code 2/5 is used to encode numeric data. Bar code 2/5 interleaved lets you encode very high density numeric data. Bar code 3/9 is one of the most commonly used bar codes and offers numeric, upper case ASCII, and some punctuation. PostNet bar code is used to print bar codes for U.S. Mail delivery. Finally, the UPC-A bar code is commonly used on groceries and products throughout the United States and Canada.
The package includes VBA functions for Excel and Access, Word label templates, plus our BarMore utility program. They all build bar codes for you. They even calculate the checksums required in PostNet and UPC-A bar codes. Each TrueType bar code comes in three different aspect ratios, so you can vary the height and width of the bars independent of each other. This lets you print bar codes with the same height, but different horizontal print densities. The online manual comes in Rich Text format- compatible with all major word processors. Just print a copy of the manual to see how to use these soft fonts to print bar codes.
Any version of Windows
Word label templates, update checker, new documentation
|Bar Codes and More 6.3 Download from barcodingfonts.com|
- Bar Code 2 of 5 Interleaved 3.4 — Print barcode 2/5 interleaved or ITF-14 from Windows with TrueType or PostScript fonts. Standard and human readable, bearer bars, 5 different aspect ratios. VBA functions for Excel / Access, Word label templates, and a utility for building bar codes.
- UPC Bar Codes 2.4c — Print UPC-A or UPC-E barcodes using Windows TrueType or PostScript fonts! These barcodes identify all retail products in North America. You also get VBA functions for Excel and Acess and BarUPC a utility which calculates checksums for these barcodes.
|Find all software similar on Bar Codes and More 6.3|