|wodFtpDLX is a component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH).|
Other software from this author:
- wodCrypt 22.214.171.124 — wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodSSH 126.96.36.199 — wodSSH is a client component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. Most commonly, it will be used for Telnet based servers(running on UNIX OS)
- wodSSHTunnel 188.8.131.52 — wodSSHTunnel component is server-type component that will add secure tunneling (based on SSH protocol) capabilities to your application. Based on your rules and definitions, it will accept local connections, encrypt it and forward to SSH server
|Show all software from this author|
wodFtpDLX component is developed as two standalone components:
COM object, that should be used when you want to do all file transfer in the background and is not visible on the form, or GUI ActiveX version that has it's own Explorer-alike window where you can give end users ability to interact directly with the server
FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
Certificate authentication where available, or private key authentication for SFTP protocol
Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through Dir Items collection
Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files
PutData and GetData for storing and reading data directly from the server
Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
Blocking mode support (only on COM version)
Set of events that notify you about method completition
Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories...... and much more.
But - in ActiveX GUI version you have also Explorer-alike window to allow clients full access to files
Shell icons - let icons look just like they are on local drives Context menus, completely customizable
Set of events for user interaction
Copy/Paste to and from clipboard
Arrange icons by your criteria
View regular icons, small, details...
|wodFtpDLX 184.108.40.206 Download from weonlydo.com|
- wodSFTP 220.127.116.11 — The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
- wodSFTPdll 18.104.22.168 — The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
|Find all software similar on wodFtpDLX 22.214.171.124|