|wodSSH is a client component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. Most commonly, it will be used for Telnet based servers(running on UNIX OS)|
Other software from this author:
- wodCrypt 220.127.116.11 — wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodFTPServer 18.104.22.168 — wodFTPServer is an ActiveX Component that implements server side of following protocols: FTP, FTP/S (FTPS or FTP+SSL) both in explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (secure ftp subsystem on SSH2 secured channel).
- wodSSHTunnel 22.214.171.124 — wodSSHTunnel component is server-type component that will add secure tunneling (based on SSH protocol) capabilities to your application. Based on your rules and definitions, it will accept local connections, encrypt it and forward to SSH server
|Show all software from this author|
wodSSH is a client component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services.
Most commonly, it will be used for Telnet based servers (running on UNIX OS), but wodSSH does even more: it allows you to communicate encrypted (and secured, of course) with SSH1 and SSH2 (secure-shell) servers, as well as any other non-encrypted server (such as SMTP or POP3).
For ones that don't know - the SSH transport layer is a secure low level transport protocol. It provides strong encryption, cryptographic host authentication, and integrity protection.
Using wodSSH is easily - just put it on your form, set Protocol type and issue Connect method - and just wait for things to happen.
When in secure mode - you can connect to SSH servers, which are standard today in remote console communication. wodSSH is able to automatically determine if remote server is based on SSH1 or SSH2 protocol version, and communicate accordingly. It will provide you with information about remote server Fingerprint, so you can always get authenticated information about remote server.
wodSSH can be used as scripting client. Easily, you can set it up to connect to server, execute one or more commands, wait for response, and just disconnect. And all of it fully automated. It also supports blocking and non-blocking operations, thus it's suitable for many environments, such as ASP. Using WaitFor and Execute methods, it will behave just like expect command known from UNIX systems.
When you're unsure when to send actual command, wodSSH may help also. Using it's unique Prompt property, it can fire event for you whenever remote server sent command prompt to enter new command. All you have to do is send new command once this event is fired.
|wodSSH 126.96.36.199 Download from weonlydo.com|
- wodFtpDLX 188.8.131.52 — wodFtpDLX is a component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH).
- wodSSH.NET 184.108.40.206 — wodSSH.NET is a client component for MS.NET framework that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. It allows you to communicate encrypted (and secured, of course) with SSH1 and SSH2 servers, as well to Telnet servers
|Find all software similar on wodSSH 220.127.116.11|