|Full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating WinHelp (.hlp), HTML Help (.chm), a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) from the same source, from start to finish. Can import help files created with another tool.|
Other software from this author:
- EditPad Classic 3.5.3 — EditPad Classic is a small but powerful text editor and Notepad replacement.
It is compact (a single exe) and has an easy-to-use tabbed interface.
- EditPad Pro 5.4.5 — EditPad Pro is a powerful and versatile text editor or word processor, designed to make text editing as convenient as possible. Write and edit all your text files such as source code, scripts, web sites, logs, letters, memos, reports, articles, etc.
- PowerGREP 3.2.0 — Quickly search through large numbers of text and binary files, such as source code, correspondence, logs, ... to find exactly what you want. Search and replace with plain text or regular expressions to maintain web sites, source code, reports, ...
|Show all software from this author|
HelpScribble is a full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating help files from start to finish. You can create WinHelp (.hlp) files, HTML Help (.chm) files, a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) all from the same HelpScribble project.
You can write full-featured help files with the built-in editors for SHG files (hotspot bitmaps), WinHelp macros, contents tree, browse sequences, etc.
If you have previously used another help authoring tool, you can reuse your work by importing the HPJ+RTF files created with the other tool or by a decompiler.
With the help files you make with HelpScribble you can provide context-sensitive help with your Window applications, no matter which development tool you use. If you are using Borland Delphi or C++Builder, you will like the way HelpScribble's HelpContext property editor integrates with them to make assigning Topic ID values to HelpContext properties very easy.
HelpScribble is a stand-alone tool. It does not depend on MS Word or any other third party package. It does need a help compiler that you can download for free from http://www.helpscribble.com/helpcompiler.html
Help compiler, free download at http://www.helpscribble.com.br/helpcompiler.html
|HelpScribble 7.5.1 Download from download.jgsoft.com|
- Paper Killer 2005.20.190 — Create a manual, hypertext, HTML Help CHM, online help, personal CDs with this all-in-one easy visual editor. Like a word processor, no code; quick placement of links; image hot-spots and rollovers; global search/replace. Handy: one manual, one file.
- VizAcc HelpJotter 7.0 — HelpJotter is a stand-alone Help Authoring Tool for producing WinHelp, PDF, HTML-Help, Custom format, HTML-Websites and printed manual. It has it's own built-in word processor, help decompiler, help, graphics editor and screen capture program.
|Find all software similar on HelpScribble 7.5.1|