|Utility which makes it easy to create secure access databases (mdb), providing encryption, follows recognised security approach SECFaq. Will import data from existing database and produce jet Connection string. Workgroup, Admin User, Super User.|
Other software from this author:
- Ideaspad 18.104.22.168 — Ideaspad, helps you be more organized. Tree navigation, a powerful information organisation feature. A word processor, including spell checker. Topics and icons making it easy to use. An information manager (or PIM) a database of your information.
- HTMLSqueeze 22.214.171.124 — It's a command line utility to compress / optimize web pages.The power behind HTMLSqueeze is that if you are building a web site on a local intranet, perhaps using ASP (Active Server Pages) you can pass the URL into HTMLSqueeze along with a parameter
|Show all software from this author|
What is MDBSecure? An MS Access Security utility, providing protection for your databases. MDBSecure follows the recommended approach to securing Microsoft® Access databases, it will encrypt your access database and remove security weaknesses. Although nothing is ever 100% secure in computing, following this approach will make an MS Access Database more secure. For more information about the theory behind securing MS Access databases please see the SECFAQ (security FAQ) document. Features: Removes Admin user permissions, Assigns new super user, Encrypt database, MS Access 2000/2002 format, Workgroup creation, Append tables from another DB, Creates Jet Connection Strings, Opens Secure Databases with MS Access, Check for Updates, Easy to use help provided. What does MDBSecure do to secure a database? 1.Create new workgroup, Join it, 2.Open up a database or create new one, 3.Create Super User with password, 4.Log out / then login in with it, 5.Create new database, Add passwords for Admin, 6.Start modifying permissions, Remove them from Admin and Admins Group, 7. Now Encrypt, 8. Add new groups and permissions, 9. Import tables etc from master database, ownership will have changed. Keywords: Encrypt, Access, database, passwords, secure, security, utility, admin, Jet, Connection String, append, tables, users. 30 day unconditional money-back guarantee! 30 day trial.
PIII, 64mb ram
|MDBSecure 1.1.0 Download from mindwarp-consultancy-software.com|
- c:JAM - Central Jet Accounts Manager 1.4 — c:JAM is an intuitive and powerful security- and user account-management tool for MS-Access, designed to simplify and centralize workgroup administration esp. in professional intranet environments with large user numbers and distributed applications
- Access Password 9.0.5351 — Complete password recovery solution for MS Access. Access Password can recover both database and user passwords (most other tools do not recover user passwords). All MS Access versions are supported (Access 2.0 - Access 2003).
- #Remove Access Security 3.0 — 'Remove Access Security 3.0' is the ultimate tool concerning security for Access databases. 'Remove Access Security' can reveal passwords, reset passwords and remove user-level security for secured and non-secured database (.MDB) files.
|Find all software similar on MDBSecure 1.1.0|