|Q1 is a tool for developing GUI and HTML automated tests. It was specifically designed to provide greater control than other similar tools while maintaining low-cost to make it affordable to small companies and individual developers.|
Other software from this author:
- LTProf 1.4.8 — LTProf is a small but powerful code profiler tool. Main features:
* Line level resolution
* No instrumentation
* Profiled program runs at its normal speed
* Profile VC++, CBuilder, Delphi and Visual Basic code
* Small price (USD 49.95)
|Show all software from this author|
Q1 is a tool for developing GUI and HTML automated tests. It was specifically designed to provide greater control than other similar tools while maintaining low-cost to make it affordable to small companies and individual developers.
Q1's goal is to make automated testing accessible to every application developer and to give back Quality its rightful place as the first priority of every software program (hence its name: Q1 = quality first). Here are some of its features:
• Smooth learning curve: Q1 does not invent its own scripting language like other tools. Instead it makes use of Windows Scripting technologies and lets you use whatever language you're comfortable with.
• Reusability: Instead of introducing a small set of proprietary functions which deal with files, databases and so on, Q1 lets you take advantage of rich, tested and well documented technologies like ADO, MS Accessibility, MSXML, Shell and FileSystem objects and others.
• Developer's perspective: Writing automated test scripts has been recognized by the testing community as being ultimately a programming task. Q1 is designed to be used by programmers who write their own tests, eliminating the need for additional staff and allowing an XP (extreme-programming) approach to the development cycle.
• Control: It can test standard Windows controls and derivatives (found in MFC and ATL applications, Visual Basic, VCL controls as used by Borland C++ Builder and Delphi), it can manipulate IDispatch interfaces exposed to the script, such as those of ActiveX controls, it can test HTML pages rendered in MSHTML controls (for example Internet Explorer or HTML Help). And it provides support for MS Accessibility which allows control over any accessibility enabled application, including Netscape and MS Office.
• Pricing: Not only a much lower cost than other automation tools, but also an unmatched multiple volume licensing option.
Active Script Debugging, CPU: 400+ MHz, RAM: 64Mb+, Disk:4Mb+, Video: VGA hi-color+
|Q1 1.2 Download from lw-tech.com|
- BCGPEdit (BCGSoft Professional Editor) 6.5 — MFC extension library for incorporation an advanced edit control into any MFC-based application. It has the following features: Syntax highlighting, Color Blocks, IntelliSense, Markers, Symbol support, Drag/Drop support, Undo/redo support, etc...
- iMacros Web Automation and WebSite Testing 5.06 — Automate web tasks: Data upload, image download, online marketing, click links and web test sites. Browsing, form filling, Flash, Java and data extraction can be recorded into an Internet macro. Supports batch files and VBS (WSH) scripts and ActiveX.
- WinFeedback 4.0 — WinFeedback is a Windows scripting extension for testing, monitoring and automation purposes, like response timing, up-timing, functional testing, stress testing, health monitoring, task automation.
|Find all software similar on Q1 1.2|