|Annotate and document the SQL stored procedures driving your web application. SQLHelp describes the parameters, output result sets and transactional nature of each procedure. Output options include colorized SQL listings.|
Other software from this author:
- ASPHelp 2.21 — Produce compiled HTML Help describing the use of anchors, forms, session and application variables, input query strings, redirections and cookies. ASPHelp processes scripts independent of the paths of execution allowing all paths to be included.
- DBDocumentor 4.00 — Document and report on the SQL objects making up your SQL database. DBDocumentor describes all SQL objects in the database, and includes parameter, result set and data usage listings. Output options include colorized source code and XML.
- Casino World Intl 3.5 — Casino games playable online for free or real money in 16 international languages. Play Blackjack, Slots, Video Poker, Roulette, Baccarat, Keno and other games. FREE $$$CHIPS$$$$ TO ALL NEW PLAYERS!!!
|Show all software from this author|
SQLHelp produces database documentation for the stored procedures in your database project.Â Â The documentation includes the input parameters, their types and directions, output result sets, executed procedures, return values, and transactional nature, independent of the path of execution. Extended capabilities include declarative procedure grouping, hyperlinked executed procedure access and query analyzer style syntax color coding. All documentation is generated via SQL batch files and requires no active database connection.
SQLHelp produced documentation is perfect as printed database documentation for clients, online access for middle tier developers to develop against a documented database interface and quality assurance efforts to ensure consistent coding guidelines are followed. SQLHelp documentation can also be produced at the beginning of projects to help define the interface contract between the database layer and its consumers.
In documenting the procedures as you design them, and by defining an interface contract, you can ensure the stability and reliability of your end application. SQLHelp produces compiled HTML Help formatted documentation that is familiar to virtually every developer working on Microsoft platforms.
Some of the capabilities include:
- Document SQL stored procedures easily and quickly.
- Define logical groupings of procedures.
- Produce compiled HTML Help of the procedures running on your database for future reference.
- Enforce object oriented design techniques by defining interfaces to your database.
- Limit access to the raw SQL to those who need access.
Microsoft HTML Help Compiler
|SQLHelp 2.42 Download from pikauba.com|
- 99 Bottles of Beer Screensaver 2.07 — Displays "99 Bottles of Beer" songtext and soucre codes of programs generating the songtext in 99 programming languages...
- Stored Procedure Proxy Generator 1.1 — Stored Procedure Proxy Generator is automatic generation proxy utility of database stored procedures for simplifying calling stored procedures from Microsoft .NET Framework programs.
|Find all software similar on SQLHelp 2.42|
Staff rostering, employee scheduling and booking software featuring both pictorial and spreadsheet style views of a roster, recording and
|Credit Card Online Validator 2.21|
Online verify VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diner Club International Credit Card.
|Diji Album Editor 6.0|
Diji Album software allows you to create electronic photo albums. Diji Album files resemble real photo albums and are just as fun and