|3D Meditator is based on the idea of tetris. The game is unique with it's 3D effects. The bonuses are also unusual: "Bomb" (blows up several lines of blocks), rotating bonus (the glass turns over with all it's content), special figures and other|
Other software from this author:
- Arkanoid -The Virtual Isles 2.6 — From the name of the game you can see that this is one of the countless remakes of the glorious Arkanoid. The game has new features, such as non-linear levels, shop at the end of the level with different bonuses to buy and so on.
- Grand Master Chess 2.0 — Grand Master Chess â€“ a highly detailed 3D art piece, keeping you busy playing chess and marvelling at the graphics and sound effects. Enjoy the realistic chess sets, various complexity levels and choose the opponents.
- PacMania II 1.4 — In PacMania we keep running over the labyrinth eating the dots and evading the monsters. The gameplay is that of the Pacman classics with a number of exciting novelties, such as 3D environment. Everythin are in 3D-style with shadows and lights now.
|Show all software from this author|
3D Meditator is based on the idea of tetris. The game is unique with it's 3D effects. The bonuses are also unusual: "Bomb" (blows up several lines of blocks), rotating bonus (the glass turns over with all it's content), special figures and others.
There are two type of the game - Simple tetris and Color tetris, and six degrees of difficulty - "Easy", "Normal", "Hard", "Special", "Space"and "3D Meditator". In "Special" game session the glass swings from right to left according to the place where the figure falls. For example, if the figure falls down in the left corner, the frame swings to the right. The intensity of oscillation depends on the number of figures falling down to one corner. The control keys is usual - arrow keys (to rotate figures) and space bar (to drop them). You can also set up the direction of figures' rotation - clock wise or counter clock wise. In "Space" game rotation of frame is available. You can also move the frame on the screen using keys of Number pad - 8 (Up), 5 (Down), 4 (Left) and 6 (Right) - or revolve on its axis vertically clock wise (7) and counter clock wise (9) and horizontally clock wise (1) and counter clock wise (3). These options allows you to find an unusual perspective to play game. You can turn figures not only in plane. To revolve figures in space use "W", "A", "S" and "D" keys. If you press one of this keys and space bar simultaneously, the frame will revolve on arbitrary direction. In "3D Meditator" two extra options are added: 'Figure pulse' and 'Resistance'. The frame moves as well as in 'Space' mode and these new options allow to operate this rotating. The more is figure pulse the more intensive is frame's rotating. Increase of resistance value will give you impression of reality with frame's moving after all physical laws of motion. Easy-listening popular music and stereo sound effects will make you forget the entire world around the computer! Internet High Scores list is available, you can become a world champion!
Pentium II 233 Mhz, 64 Mb Ram, DirectX 7.0, 8 Mb Video Memory
|3D Meditator 1.5 Download from alawar.com|
- Arkanoid 3D 1.5 — We have already presented several Arcanoid clones. This one is the first made entirely in 3D setting! If you have OpenGL-compatible video card, such as 3dfx VooDoo 3, Riva 128, Riva TNT 1, 2 or any other, you are welcome to download and try Arcanoid.
- Games Pack 1.0 — Play three great games from Alawar Entertainment and GameOverGames in one games pack! Game Pack contents your favorite arcades - Bubble Bobble Nostalgie, Arkanoid The Virtual Isles and Brave Dwarves.
- Tetris 4000 2.6 — Tetris4000 will surprise you with wonderful 3D effects: oscillating blocks, moving interactive frames, a nice 3D gameplay. Wou will enjoy bonuses such as the bomb that blows up several lines of blocks, rotating bonuses, special figures and others.
|Find all software similar on 3D Meditator 1.5|