|A set of modernized 3D pong style games combining the best features of squash and tennis. You defend your side of the game cube and the computer defends the opposite side. The racket lets you make skewed and curved shots.|
Other software from this author:
- 3D Backgammon 1.4 Ч Backgammon 3D is a 3D visualization of a classical board game - Backgammon. Now you can play with your computer not only on a flat screen, but also enjoy 3D operations.
- Amazing Kye 1.1 Ч A set of 50 challenging puzzles of increasing difficulty. Learn to 'think outside the box' as you strive to solve each one. Each has a hint to get you started if you need it. Very enjoyable to solve with your friends or by yourself.
- FreePeg 1.0 Ч The game known as "Peg Solitaire" was popular throughout Europe in the 1800s. It is said the game was invented by a prisoner in the Bastille. FreePeg is a modern improved realization of this game.
|Show all software from this author|
A set of modernized 3D pong style games combining the best features of squash and tennis. The game space is a cubic room. The back wall is defended by your opponent (the computer) and the front wall (behind you) is defended by you. The aim of the game is to make the ball hit the back wall of the game cube while preventing the ball from hitting the front wall of the game cube. There are three variants of the game: Arcade (continuously increasing skill of your opponent), Match (played according to the classic rules of tennis) and Discovery (a pleasant way of opening beautiful pictures on each wall by making the ball strike them). Each variant of the game has its own options and scoring rules. Both you and your opponent strike the ball with rackets that can move on the planes of the front and back walls respectively. The ball's trajectory depends on the position and velocity of either racket at the moment it strikes the ball, i.e. the racket lets you skew and curve the shots. The ball may touch the side walls of the cube, which can change its trajectory. A thin white frame moves along the side walls with the ball so you can feel its position easily. There is no gravity in the game; all four sides (left, right, up and down) are equivalent. When your opponent misses the ball so it hits the back side of the cube outside your opponent's racket you win. If you miss the ball and it hits the front side of the cube you lose. You always start each game, i.e. the service is always yours. You can change the style of the cube sides' decoration, the ball size and the skill of your opponent.
Pentium II 500MHz or equivalent, 3D Accelerator
|3D Pong CurveBall 1.0 Download from terminalstudio.com|
- CFB Pong 1.2 Ч CFB Pong is a free Palm game based on the classic 1970's arcade table tennis game. You can play against the Palm or yourself at three different speeds.
- Hacknoid 1.1 Ч Hacknoid is the ultimate 3D Arkanoid clone, evolved from the ball-and-paddle games
pioneered back in the early 70's with Atari's Pong! Hacknoid brings you all-new
challenges, and is the first version to be truly three dimensional.
- Table Tennis Pro 1.94 Ч Table Tennis Pro is a full 3D, gameplay intensive, table tennis (ping pong) simulation. Master your table tennis skills while you battle it out against intelligent computer players. Glorious 3D graphics with pure addictive game play.
|Find all software similar on 3D Pong CurveBall 1.0|
Colorful Movie Editor 4.0|
It is the fastest and simplest way to create compelling productions from raw video and designed to be fast, easy and fun to use. with which
|TetriBox (PalmOS) 1.0|
TetriStation 2 is a pack of 18 different tetris-like games, with different blocks,
strategies and logic. This is a real tetris jukeb
|Traffic Log 1.0|
Traffic Log is a web statistics script. Traffic Log enables you to track hits and unique visitors, hits by page, by date, browser and