|Play Spite and Malice double solitaire with your friends and PC.
Our Net Spite and Malice gives you a chance to play the game with computer bots
or live opponents by the Internet or LAN.|
Play Spite and Malice double solitaire with your friends and PC.
Spite and Malice (also known as Cat and Mouse) is a kind of competitive solitaire game for two players. Both players try to be the first to get rid of a pile of "pay-off cards" by playing them to centre stacks which are begun with an ace and continue in upward sequence to a queen. This is not a physical race - in Spite and Malice the players take turns.
Our Net Spite and Malice gives you a chance to play the game with computer bots or live opponents by the Internet or LAN. It is also possible to play simultaneously on two tables easily switching from game to game. For each table you can
- use your own rules for the score system;
- change information window settings;
- select cards and cloth views;
- choose and edit the sound scheme and much more...
Spite and Malice is good for adults and children and could be a great family game!
Pentium 166, 32 Mb RAM
|Net Spite and Malice 5.40 Download from netintellgames.com|
- Card Master 9.0.1 — Card Master is a fun collection of many different card games including Bezique, Durok, Euchre, Fantan, Funny Game, German Whist, Knaves, Oh Hell, Skat, Spades, Tablanette, and War.
- SpiteNET: Spite and Malice 9.2.1 — This card game with an attitude, is a fast moving and addictive card game. A form of competitive solitaire where you are challenged by the wit and skill of Spite, the computer opponent. Similar to SkipBo. Also playable with an Internet/LAN connection
|Find all software similar on Net Spite and Malice 5.40|
WHIST Card Game From Special K 2.7|
Play the classic card games of WHIST! Play against the computer, with between 2 and 4 players.
Use Windows 95+ to achieve the realisti
code into scrambled and completely un
Text2Html is a freeware text to HTML converter. This application is ideal for webmasters who must quickly convert many text files into HTML