ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE 1.0 ( View screenshot )
|ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE is Pocket PC software that enables you to carry your favorite digital photos on your Pocket PC. You can use this image viewer to beam your images to other PDA users that have the ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE shareware.|
Other software from this author:
- ACDSee Classic 1.0 — ACDSee Classic is a fast, easy-to-use, award-winning image viewer from ACD Systems. You can view images and thumbnails in over 16 formats. Plus, you get practical tools for easy image conversion, cropping, and lossless jpeg rotation.
- ACDSee for Mac 1.6 — ACDSee for Mac is a high-speed graphics viewer and image browser that displays digital images in high resolution. This graphics software supports Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS X. ACDSee also features TWAIN software support for your scanner.
- ACDSee Plugin - RoboEnhancer 1.0 — Save time with RoboEnhancer batch processing plug-in for ACDSee. As more than just watermark software, or a batch converter, it gives you the ability to perform multiple digital photo processing functions at the same time with image editing scripts.
|Show all software from this author|
With ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE, the new Pocket PC shareware from ACD Systems, you can easily transfer photos from your desktop PC to any Pocket PC that has ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE.
The ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE software gives you the power to view, browse, organize, edit and share images anywhere. View images quickly. Play slide shows. Browse thumbnails at high speed. You can also add image descriptions and image audio to your digital pictures. This text and sound data can be viewed with ACDSee Mobile on your Pocket PC, or transferred to your desktop PC and viewed with a digital imaging application such as ACDSee.
ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE also gives you several image editing features such as crop, resize, rotate and adjust exposure. These image-editing features let you fix your images before you e-mail them to friends, or beam them to other ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE users.
With this Pocket PC software for digital imaging, you can customize images while you are preparing them for transfer to get the best possible display on your Pocket PC. Use the desktop component to crop images and adjust your crop to match your Pocket PC screen size. Select the resolution level you want and preview how images will look after they are transferred.
In addition, with the stand-alone version of ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE, you can convert 9 popular image formats for viewing on the Pocket PC. And, when running the program as a plug-in to ACDSee 3.1 or later or PicaView 2.0 or later, you can convert from over 40 image formats for transfer to Pocket PCs. Images that are transferred are then viewed as JPEG, TIFF, BMP and GIF.
All of these Pocket PC image viewer options ensure you get one of the best Windows CE applications on the market.
Windows CE 3.0 or later, 800 KB free space, Pocket PC device, Windows 9x/NT4/XP
|ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE 1.0 Download from offsitedl.acdsystems.com|
- ACDSee Mobile for Palm OS® 1.2 — ACDSee Mobile for Palm OS is PDA software that lets you carry your favorite digital photos on your palm pilot handheld. You can use this Palm image viewer to beam your images to other PDA users with the ACDSee Mobile for Palm OS shareware.
- pivique Astrology 1.01 — Astrology application for Pocket PCs
- Japanese-English Visual Pronanciation Dictionary 1.02 — Easy to use comprehensive Japanese-English dictionary. Enter a Japanese expression using the built-in virtual Kanji/ASCII keyboard. Following the translations search, user can both listen and observe correct and accurate pronunciation.
|Find all software similar on ACDSee Mobile for Windows CE 1.0|
Cub Editor for MS Access 97 97.20|
Cub Editor is an MS Access Report formatting wizard that allows MS Access developers, or end-users to easily create or modify attractive
|Gammadyne Mailer 26.1|
A versatile program that automates email operations. It can send personalized text or HTML email to a list of recipients located in a
|Add on Word 1.4|
Useful add-on for MS-Word: (1)Remove seldom used buttons from toolbars, add useful buttons. (2)Simplify difficult tasks such as PageSetup