|ACDZip is the zip software you can use to zip and unzip files efficiently. While opening zip files, ACDZip lets you view thumbnails of zipped pictures. You can easily choose the files you want to unzip without having to extract the entire archive.|
Other software from this author:
- ACDSee Classic 1.0 — ACDSee Classic is a fast, easy-to-use, award-winning image viewer from ACD Systems. You can view images and thumbnails in over 16 formats. Plus, you get practical tools for easy image conversion, cropping, and lossless jpeg rotation.
- ACDSee for Mac 1.6 — ACDSee for Mac is a high-speed graphics viewer and image browser that displays digital images in high resolution. This graphics software supports Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS X. ACDSee also features TWAIN software support for your scanner.
- ACDSee Plugin - RoboEnhancer 1.0 — Save time with RoboEnhancer batch processing plug-in for ACDSee. As more than just watermark software, or a batch converter, it gives you the ability to perform multiple digital photo processing functions at the same time with image editing scripts.
|Show all software from this author|
ACDZip™ is a zipping and unzipping program that gives you the power to compress image, audio, video and document files. It includes fast image previews and is ideal for opening zip files, backing up files, saving hard disk space, preparing files for distribution and protecting them with encryption and passwords.
ACDZip has support for creating 8 archive types, including ZIP, CAB, GZ and UUE. Share your archives by e-mail. Make self-extracting archives with text messages, hyperlinked URLs and graphics. Plus, protect your archives with passwords and 256-bit encryption. All of these features give you serious advantages over other zip software.
With ACDZip you can view image thumbnail previews of image files within archives. These previewing features make it easy to ensure you're either archiving the right images, or choosing to open or share the right archive. Enjoy previewing support for 9 image formats: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF & WMF. Or, increase previewing support to 40+ image formats when you have ACDSee. In addition to previewing images when creating and opening zip files, ACDZip enables you to view, modify and convert archives without the lengthy process of extracting and recreating them.
The ACDZip file compression software enables you to save disk space, back up files and prepare them for e-mail sharing by compressing and grouping them in a single location (archive). With fast image previews during and after archive creation, you can ensure you're compressing the right digital images before you send them in an e-mail. Once you create your CAB files, ZIP files or other archive formats (LZH, TAR, UUE, MIME) you can share them by e-mail directly from ACDZip. ACDZip will automatically launch your e-mail application, open a message and attach your archive to that message. All you have to do is add a recipient.
ACDZip is the Zip software for digital images!
IE 4.0 or later, Windows 9.x/NT/2000/XP, 256 color display, 10 MB HD space
|ACDZip 1.0 Download from offsitedl.acdsystems.com|
- TurboZIP Express 2.5 — TurboZIP Express is fast, easy to use solution for handling ZIP and CAB files. It integrates with Windows to quickly ZIP, CAB, UnZIP single or multiple files without even opening the program. Right-mouse menus and drag and drop bring you convenience.
- WatchetZip! 1.2 — Zip direct to CD or DVD, unzip selected files, view or execute without unzipping, make self-unzipping executables, password protection. File selection, complete folder trees, hidden files, manage files and folders. Maximum compression
- ZipWrangler 1.20 — ZipWrangler allows you to manage .ZIP, .CAB and .LOK archive files. Compress your own archive files, extract files from downloaded archives; View/launch archive contents; span zips across multiple floppies; more. Free.
|Find all software similar on ACDZip 1.0|