|Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.|
Other software from this author:
- AhaView Free 1.1 — This viewer supports all popular graphic formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ANI, WBMP, PSD. You can browse images in thumbnail mode, view pictures full screen with zooming features, convert images to JPEG and Windows Bitmap formats.
- Any to Icon 2.12 — Any to Icon allows you to convert multiple BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD and WMF images to Windows icons in one action. It also breaks down entire icon libraries into individual icons. You can change color resolution and size to create customized icons.
- ArtIcons 4.07 — Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, BMP, JPG, PNG, ICPR images. Create and handle icon libraries. Create and store images containing several layers.
|Show all software from this author|
Aha-soft IconXP allows you to edit icons and customize the Windows desktop appearance. It supports the new icon format introduced in Windows XP (employs smooth transparency and other visual effects). Using this program you can create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 32-bit True Color with 8-bit alpha channel. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve, ellipse, 3d frame. Modifiers can also be used to apply color gradients and chess fills. For Windows XP icons, you get to add cool drop shadow and smooth effects.
IconXP supports .ico, .ani, .cur, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .xpm, .xbm, .wbmp and Adobe Photoshop .psd file formats. You can import images from screen captures. IconXP allows you to import, export and change color palettes for icon images.
IconXP allows you to change standard Windows icons, folder icons and customize desktop attributes. You can easily replace, colorize and save the icons Windows uses to display various objects - My Computer, Recycle Bin, Internet, Start menu items, drives, system folders and your own folders. You can also hide or change shortcut overlays. There are also commands that change the desktop icons size and color resolution, and rebuild the icon cache.
16MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk, True Color video mode
New features include the ability to create, edit and import large images, support for export and import of transparent PNG images. Hatch and chess patterns are added for the transparent color. The program interface is updated.
|IconXP 2.03 Download from aha-soft.com|
- ArtCursors 4.03 — ArtCursors allows you to edit static and animated cursors in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. You also can search files and folders for cursors, import and export cursor images and create cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage.
- IconUtils 2.02 — IconUtils is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature and create your own unique icons and cursors, manage icon and cursor libraries, give the unique look and feel to your desktop and various folders.
|Find all software similar on IconXP 2.03|