|Active Tray will supercharge your system tray, providing you with additional features and greater flexibility, making you much more productive. Imagine being able to add programs, documents, links and many other timesavers to your system tray!|
Other software from this author:
- Help Development Studio 1.92 — Help Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp, HTML Help, and Web Help files from the same source. Download your free trial copy now!
- Hotspot Builder 1.3 — Hotspot Builder is a powerful tool that lets you create and edit graphics files with included hotspots. These are predefined regions that can operate as hotlinks to help topics, as pop-up links, or even as special macros. Download a trial copy now!
|Show all software from this author|
For most PC users, the Windows System Tray is used to occasionally check the date and time, and, more rarely, to run a program or two. Yet, this relatively small area of screen real estate has always had the potential to revolutionize the Windows Desktop, making it a pivotal tool for increasing productivity and performance.
Enter 'Active Tray', the Windows System Tray 'Super-Charger'! Now the System Tray can truly become what it was always meant to be.
Active Tray lets you launch a favorite website, open a folder, or configure a hotkey for rapid access to a program. Imagine being able to create cascading popup menus containing your most important tasks! You can even add password protection and balloon tips to those popup menu shortcuts.
Each tray icon can now have individually defined settings, as can each popup menu. You can also change the overall appearance of the tray (icons, menus, separators, etc).
Active Tray is extremely intuitive; being both easy to learn and easy to use. It even comes with its own balloon tips support, and Windows XP users will appreciate the program's support for Windows XP themes.
The program has received excellent reviews from AllFiles.com, File Transit, Download Blast, and many other respected software review websites. Don't pass up this opportunity to download your free trial copy today, and see why so many others are raving about Active Tray!
High Color display mode
Added the ability to control Desktop windows.
The Recent Files folder now works correctly.
Fixed the problem with icons in the Task List action.
Minor bugs fixed.
|Active Tray 2.2 Download from divcomsoft.com|
- AllToTray 4.6.3 — AllToTray allows you to minimize ANY program to your System Tray. When a program is minimized, AllToTray removes the application taskbar button and adds its icon in the System Tray. This tool is useful for Outlook Express and many more programs.
- LaunchIt NOW! 1.5 — LaunchIt NOW! allows you to have a small, desktop-like window with full-size icons to launch your favorite programs, files, folders, documents or URLs.
- LaunchIt NOW! Plus 2005 — A desktop enhancement tool that will be a huge time saver when using your computer. It removes your desktop clutter and speeds up daily and repetitive tasks. It will definitely help you improve your organization and productivity.
|Find all software similar on Active Tray 2.2|