|AscToHTM is a powerful and highly configurable utility that converts text files into good-looking HTML pages that faithfully reflect the structure of the original. It can detect URLs, headings, tables and lists. A great time saver for all users.|
9, 2005 05: 1:8:|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Keywords||convert text html text_to_html shareware web_pages automatic conversion |
|Author||John A Fotheringham||
click for full size
Other software from this author:
- AscToRTF 2.0 — A powerful and highly configurable utility that converts plain text files into rich text (RTF). It recognises headings, bullets, indentation levels, tables and ASCII art, and adds hyperlinks to URLs, keywords etc. A great time saver.
- AscToTab 4.0 — AscToTab is utility that converts *plain*, tab-delimited or comma-delimited text files containing table data into either HTML or RTF (rich text format) tables.
- Detagger 2.4 — This utility removes some or all of the tags from a HTML file. As a markup remover it tidies up your HTML. As a HTML-to-Text converter, documents are converted into good-looking text, with headings, lists and tables preserved.
|Show all software from this author|
AscToHTM is a powerful and highly configurable utility that converts text files into HTML pages. The software uses advanced text-recognition algorithms to detect the headings, bullets, indentation levels, emphasized text, tables and ASCII art in the original text. The result is a good-looking HTML page that faithfully reflects the structure of the original.
AscToHTM detects many types of headings (numbered, underlined etc) which are then used to generate a hyperlinked contents list for your file. The detected headings may then be used to split large files into a set of smaller pages, or a linked set frames.
All URLs, email addresses etc are converted into active hyperlinks, as too are user-specified keywords via a Link Dictionary feature.
Full HTML table generation is attempted on plain text tables. Comma-delimited tables are also supported. A table definition feature allows you to identify different types of table, their structure and the formatting to be applied. For example tables with numerical data can be displayed as series of bar graphs.
AscToHTM comes with many options to customize the output. You can define the title, colors, standard HTML headers and footers, style sheets and meta tags to be added. A preprocessor allows more control over the conversion process and the use of embedded HTML. You can customize your HTML by defining a number of standard fragments, e.g. to add a standard HTML header and footer to each page.
The many options can be saved to "policy files" for re-use at a later date. AscToHTM supports the use of wildcards, and a command line version is well suited to batch conversion. It is supplied with extensive documentation, which is converted from text to HTML by AscToHTM itself.
Whether you are a business user that wants to place key documents and reports on your Intranet, or a budding author who wishes to publish your prose as good-looking e-books, this software will save you many hours of effort.
Greater control over table generation, including comma-delimited and tab-delimited tables.
|AscToHTM 5.0 Download from jafsoft.co.uk|
- Convert DOC to PDF For Word 2.00 — Convert DOC to PDF For Word is a Word plugin that convert DOC to PDF, Word document to PDF automatically.
- 32bit Convert It 9.86.01 — 32bit Convert It will Convert any unit of measurement to another unit of measurement. Length, Area, Volume, Mass, Density, and Speed.
|Find all software similar on AscToHTM 5.0|