IsItUp Network Monitor 4.9.5 ( View screenshot )
|IsItUp Network Monitor is a server, website, port, and email system monitor. It monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers and ports with alerts via email or pager. Web content check; performance stats and error log, runs as a service.|
IsItUp Network Monitor is a server monitor, website monitor, port, and email system monitor. It continuously monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager. Website content check; runs as a service; maintains performance statistics for each device it monitors - up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp tracks the last successful and last failed Traceroute.
Taro Software's IsItUp - When you need to know the status of your network. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple "pingable" devices using TCP/IP's Ping utility; it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert, when they go down - or come back up.
- Monitor any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Checks TCP/IP (ping) devices, websites, LAN servers, email servers, switches, routers, etc.
- Runs as a service
- Sophisticated website content tests
- Graphical interface is easy to customize and use
- Configuration "wizard" makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Automatically watch any mail system by sending email messages and looking for returned messages
- System tests reports on uptime, average response time, and logs all data to a Microsoft Access database for you to work with on your own
- Notification by pager (modem), mail (MAPI or SMTP), or execute a batch job
- Multiple people can receive status notifications and each person has their own rules
- Rules allow you to specify how many times a query fails
- Notify on every "nth" failure
-Option to notify you when an item returns to operation (comes back up)
Min 64 MB RAM, 10MB Disk Space, Windows 2000 / Intel Pentium and up
New Version has port monitor, new reports
|IsItUp Network Monitor 4.9.5 Download from tarosoft.com|
- A1Monitor Network Monitor TCP or Web 6.1.70 — Monitor multiple web or TCP servers (http, https, ftp, pop3 etc.) Receive email notification by email or pager if any can't be reached a number of times in a row
- Overseer Network Monitor 2.6 — Windows network/system monitoring software which utilizes MMC configuration and runs as a service. Monitors websites, network devices, servers, services, event logs, disk space, and notifies administrators via Email, pager, cell phone, or net send.
- sMonitor 4.1 Build 1250 — Monitors networked devices and TCP/IP services running on them. Allows to ping hosts and check TCP and UDP ports. Shows a current status, sends notifications by email, generates log, HTML and CSV files and executes custom scripts. Run as NT service.
|Find all software similar on IsItUp Network Monitor 4.9.5|